Chapter 6

Recap

"Ok." replied the sand siblings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Naruto's encounter with the sand siblings they parted ways. Dawn was approaching after traveling through the forest. Naruto traveled a few hours after dawn then decided to stop and camp for the night. As Naruto finished setting up the fire he heard a rustle from the bushes to the right of him. He quickly pulled out a kunai and shouted for whoever was there to show themselves. The rustling in the bushes ceased and out came a white fox that look a few months old with a large cut on its leg.

Naruto slowly approached the fox while the fox gave him a calculating look

Naruto slowly approached the fox while the fox gave him a calculating look. The fox finally relaxed allowing Naruto to use his medical knowledge to heal him. When Naruto finished healing the fox he wondered where his parents were. He decided to keep him until he finds their parents. Naruto went to sleep thinking about his journey tomorrow.

Morning

Naruto woke up to see the white fox laying on his chest sleeping. He woke up the fox with a small smile on his face.

Well, time for day three!

Yeah and I can finally train you!

Naruto packed all of his stuff and picked up the white fox, then started jumping through the trees.

~Timeskip~

Naruto finally made it to the gates of Sunagakure guarded by two ninjas.

"Halt, state your business and name."

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and I'm here to stay for a while and train."

The guards looked at him surprised wondering how a kid is able to get there. They let him pass. Naruto ran through the village to find a certain red headed. He finally found him and glompped him.

"Gaara!"

"Naruto!?"

Gaara stared at him surprised then smiled.

"It's nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too."