Chapter 6: Replays

Synopsis:

Just to keep you updated...
In the previous chapter Taera is currently losing in a fight to Miss Skehele. She keeps in mind she is a non-shifter while fighting and that the entire school hates her. Meanwhile Chloe, Alex and Xavier are in a rush heading to find someone to help them separate Taera and Miss Skehele. Chloe remembers that a similar situation happened previously.
-
-
-
- Now back to the story

Chloe's pov

*Knock knock* The sound on the big oak door resounds down the empty hall way. Chills shiver down my spine.
"Come in." A deep gruff voice echoes from the inside. With all my might I heave the door open.

"Sir," my desperate voice breaths out.

"Yes, what is your bidding you have with me?" He eyes us up and down before settling his stern eyes on me.

"Sir, Taera's in trouble." I forced out.

"What do you mean 'in trouble'?" He questioned

Silence. No one said anything. No one dared to talk all tounge tied, lost in our own deep aired thoughts.

*Bang*

"I said what do you mean 'in trouble'? Don't keep me waiting." He shouted as he rose from his seat, his body tensing as he watched us with hot eyes.

I swallowed and took a deep breath.

"It's like before except it's against Miss Skehele." I bitterly forced out, hating the way her name sounded on air. A cruel, vile creature that deserves no mercy whatsoever.

"Again?" He asked.

I nodded, chocking on my own breath.

"That bastard. She's sick. I'll kill her if I have to," He spat," call the ambulance, if I'm right something is about to happen. QUICK!"

No sooner had he uttered those words Xavier, immediately took his phone out and called the pack ambulance. "Yes Elaton Forest High School ...OK thank you." The line dropped dead. "They said there going to be here in an 1 hour."

"It's too long. Who else do we know is a good medical doctor?"

We fell into silence thinking of who it could be, when Alex spoke.

"Her Aunt Terri. The one that she lives with now. She lives close we could get her to come."

"Yeah but she'll ask to many questions." I countered to quickly feeling hope slip away - fast.

"We'll just have to call the school nurse to come in." The principal concluded.

Before I knew what was going on, he charged past us.

"Right let's find Taera. Hurry!"

We ran down the corridors of corridors. Our foots filling the hallway. Doors and more doors, the sound of our heartbeats forever echoing in our ears. Windows and more windows, our hearts pounding against our chest.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Cheers and jeers could be heard down the hallway. The sound of booing and cussing filled my ears as we got nearer. Stares could be felt from miles away. The smell of sweat and body odor slithered up our noses. The light beaming at the end of the entrance was blinding.

As we reached the entrance we stopped at looked all over. My eyes desperately surveyed the field until I found her.

My body went numb, my vision blurry. The thing that was suppose to beating seized. I felt dead. I was looking at a ghost. I couldn't speak neither breath or move. The only thing I could do was watch. I could only watch as Taera helplessly fought back covered in blood stains, bruises, cuts and wounds. I knew that she was done for. She couldn't shift. She couldn't. I didn't know what to do. I just stared.

All those times I was bullied all those times I was picked on it was Taera who always fought for me. I would do whatever they wanted. Give them anything. I cried because I thought I was useless. Taera taught me how to fight. How to beat the enemy and that's what I'm going to do now.

It was as if all my body regained consciousness. I could feel my self moving, blinking; breathing.

I ran out onto the field, ignoring the protests I was getting behind me. I screamed.

"Stop!"

It was all I could say nothing else nothing more.

"Stop."

The fighting seized. Miss Skehele threw Taera to the side as if she weighed nothing.

"Don't you ever tell me what to do princess or else I'll blow you to smithereens." She spat.

"Go on then I dare you. You can't do anything!" I screamed

"Right then you asked for it. Goodnight... princess." She grinned

"No.... Chloe." Taera shouted.

I closed my eyes and waited.

I heard her take out the gun.

5.

I heard her reset the gun.

4

I peeked and saw her lift her arm. I shut my eyes quickly.

3

I breathed in.

2

I released.

1

"Night princess."

Bang Bang Bang

I felt nothing.
I cautiously opened my eyes.
I gasped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize that this is a short chapter compared to the previous ones. The main reason is that i had a decision to make whether or not to add the next part here. Sorry to leave you with this enticing cliffhanger. Hopefully you'll see this chapter this week or next. I'm going to start this properly. Please bear with me. Hope you had an enjoyable holiday. Mines ending soon ;( This it from me now

Creativx_sm9 Out