Ace's P.O.V.

~I walked to my 1st block thinking about my convo with that girl over and over. Like did she really diss me? Naaah she was just playing I'm sure of it.

It was after 2nd block and it was time for lunch for all the seniors. I met up with my boys and we went outside by the tree where the rest of my crew be at. We dapped and started talking and chillin. I pulled out a hookah pen with chocolate flavor and started smoking it. (Why would I carry weed to school with police officers?)

I sat down and noticed the girl from this morning hanging with my sister and her crew. She must be cool cause my sis don't hang with them lames.

Now I had a good reason just to see her again and get to know her.

Ace: -walks over to Honey and his sister- Wassup Bri (to honey) hey again

Bri: Ace Whatchu want? Cause you only talk to me when you want sumn.

Ace: Damn Bri?! I can't come say hey to my only lil sis?! -leans down;gives her hug-

Bri: -tries to get out of Ace's hug- Boy I you don't get off me! but furreal what you want?

Ace: -pulls Bri to the side-

You tryna put me on with your friend?

Bri: I hope you ain't talkin bout Honey cause she is not someone who will give the time of day towards you! -starts walking away-

Ace: -pulls her back- Maaaan yo c'mon now! Help ya brother out..

Honey: -walks over to Bri and Ace-

Ace right?

Ace: -looks at Honey;smirks-

Yea ma

Honey: Well Ace...Just to let you know I can hear every word you just said to Bri!

Ace: W-

Honey: Uh uh I ain't done! -puts finger up in Ace's face- If you so called wanted to talk to me, then talk to me yourself and not have someone do it for you! I wouldn't wanna associate myself with you anyway cause I only been here for 2 hrs and I know about your playing ways already! Sooo don't even think about me giving you the time of day!

-takes Bri's hands and pulls her along while walking away-

~I just had to stand here and watch her walk away. Her anger just made her even more sexy and that just made me wanna go after her even harder!

I walk back over to the group of boys and notice that these boys over here tryin not to laugh!~

Ace: Go ahead and laugh!

Boys: -bust out laughing-

Issac: Damn Ace! She dissed you mad hard! -laughs harder-

Zaire: I swear bruh! You Gon let her talk to you like that!?

Ace: Man I ain't even worried bout it! But she gon be mine sooner or later..