Lie [2]

*Wendys pov*

"Coming Wendy?" I looked up from beside my gym bag to see my best friend, Bebe Stevens standing in the doorway of the girls locker room. I flashed her a smile.
"Yeah." I quickly took my hair out of the pony tail it was currently in, and put on my purple beanie. I then stood up and followed her out.

Cheer practice had just ended and we were leaving for the day.
"Wendy wanna come over? My parents are going to be gone." I smiled when she said that, and even blushed a little.
"Sure." I replied happily. Bebe was more than just a friend to me, she was my crush. Yes, I was gay, but no one can knew, not Bebe, not Stan, not anyone. I know what happens for being gay...

After me and Bebe got outside, I noticed a large crowd of people by the back of the building.
"Hey Bebe, what's going on?" She shrugged.
"Let's find out." She started walking over and a followed. As we got closer I saw some people I already know. I saw my boyfriend Stan, his friend Kyle, Eric, and that boy, Tweek.

It didn't take me more than a second to realize what was going on.
"Agh! P-please, just let me leave!" Tweek begged while shaking uncontrollably. Eric smirked and punched him, and shoving him into a wall. I cringed. How can they be so cruel to Tweek? And just because I of his sexuality? Awful... I started to feel sick. Eric proceeded to punch Tweek. I almost stepped in and yelled 'stop'. But I didn't, I couldn't.
"Bebe..." I tugged at her sleeve. She turned to me and gave me a 'what?' look. "I... I need to leave." She smiled and grabbed my arm.

I stayed silent the whole way to her house. When we made it inside and up to her room she finally asked what was wrong. I looked down and shook my head.
"I just... how can they treat Tweek like this? Craig too... it's not fair..." Bebe sat down on her bed next to me.
"It's because they're gay."
"I know, but why are gays so, discriminated against? They just have different preferences when it comes to sex, so whys it so bad?" Bebe thought for a moment before finally saying,
"I don't know, but there's not anything we can do about it." I nodded, and tried not to cry. Bebe seemed to notice this and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled a bit and hugged her back.

After a while, I finally broke the silence.
"So how are things with Clyde." Her face fell.
"Good, I guess..."
"What's wrong?"
"Well, Clyde's nice and all, but he's such a crybaby, he cries over everything and it's getting in my nerves, also he's pretty stupid sometimes." What she said wasn't wrong, that was Clyde for you.
"If your unhappy, then just break up with him." She sighed.
"I don't know, I mean, he's also popular and sweet, and let's not forget cute." I giggled along with her, even though that statement killed me.
"Mm... well still, does that really cancel out all the negative?" Bebe shrugged.
"Maybe I'll end it, but I'm still not sure." I smiled a bit.

Ok, I'll admit it, I was totally jelly of Clyde. I wanted Bebe, but I could never have her. I'll be jel of whoever she dates, and I'd just have to deal with it.
"How are things with you and Stan?" I smiled.
"Great! Everything's great, Stan is such a sweetheart!" I exclaimed. That was a pure lie though. Stan was nice, just I would never be attracted to him, oh how I wanted to leave him.
"That's good." Bebe laughed a bit. I smiled. I regretted saying what I had said though, but I wasn't sure why. I never wanted Bebe to find out, so why did I regret lying?

--

I few hours passed, and I finally had to leave.
"Bye Bebe."
"Bye Wendy." She gave me a quick hug and I started down the steps of her porch. It was pretty dark, but that's ok. When I got home I went straight to my room. I couldn't help myself, I face planted in my pillow and sobbed.

My phone then went off, I wiped the tears from my eyes and checked to see who it was. It was Stan.

Stan: hey babe

Me: hi

Stan: U have been acting differently l8ly, everything ok?

Me: I'm fine, thx <3

I'm crying while texting 'I'm fine', go figure.

Kinda short but next chapter will be better (: