Chapter 5-Slipped Away

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same

Oh

I had my wake up

Won't you wake up

I keep asking why

And I can't take it

It wasn't fake

It happened, you passed by

Now you are gone, now you are gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back

Now you are gone, now you are gone

There you go, there you go,

Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same no

The day you slipped away

Was the day that I found it won't be the same

Oh

Slipped Away ~ Avril Lavigne

***

A/N

I should warn you - this contains a full lemon.

Sally XD

***

"Edward," I gasped as his lips moved away from mine and across the length of my jawbone, his movements so incredibly familiar. I sucked in a quick breath when his teeth nipped at my sensitive flesh, and I had to force my mind back into coherency so that I could speak. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Kissing you."

I let out an involuntary moan as Edward's arms snaked around my waist and held me against him as our lips met again. As much as I was desperate to pull away and hit him, I could do nothing but kiss him back as our lips entwined. We knew each other so well that it hurt. It had been so, so long since I'd been turned on in the way I was at that moment in time, kissing Edward as the rain began to fall gently in a moment of pathetic fallacy.

"Stop, please," I whispered against Edward's lips. To my utter shock and surprise, Edward ceased his movements and pulled his lips away from mine to look at me. He cocked an eyebrow at me, but I was so caught up in the sparks flying under my skin where his hands were holding my waist that I couldn't think straight.

"Why?" he asked softly, nipping my earlobe.

"Because this isn't right," I said breathlessly.

"You're right. It's not morally right. But tell me that you don't want me to do this."

I couldn't. Because damn him, he was turning me on in a way that only he could. I wasn't completely naïve - I'd had sex with more men than Eric and Edward, who were at opposite ends of the spectrum, and I'd never felt what I felt with Edward. I couldn't tell him that I didn't want this, because holy fuck I did.

"I can't," I whispered.

"Neither can I," Edward murmured, brushing his lips across mine twice, making me shudder and my lips tingle. "This doesn't have to mean anything, Bella."

"I think it does mean something, Edward. But it doesn't need to mean anything until I work out what's going on in your mind."

Edward smirked at me, and I cupped my hands around the back of his neck, drawing him towards me. As our lips moved slowly against each other, Edward's tongue probed against my mouth, and I parted my lips without conscious thought. Our tongues tangled delectably, and we pulled each other closer, tongues and lips moving deeper and faster, even more sensually.