i bared my soul, and i'm not afraid (i am beautiful with you)

WARNING: This work contains non-graphic discussion of sexual assault and unsafe sex. The narrator also suffers a minor breakdown. If you are easily upset or triggered, please do not continue reading.

Sex is something Tyler's never really done, as strange as that sounds. At least, not the kind of sex Josh want to have with him.

Josh wants to make love. Tyler's only ever had sex with complete strangers in the dark.

But he loves Josh, and Josh loves him (how weird is that?), and Tyler figures that he may as well try that kind of sex.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Josh asks for maybe the billionth time.

"Yes, I'm fine," Tyler says, a bit sharply.

"Just checking," Josh says gently.

They're both shirtless, Josh lying on top of Tyler. They've just been kissing lazily, and Tyler is wondering how long people in love kiss before they have sex. He's not complaining. He's just curious.

Josh traces his thumb over Tyler's jaw as they kiss again, and Tyler gently places a hand on his back, pulling him closer.

Josh makes a pleased noise as they get closer to each other before moving his kisses down Tyler's neck, across his chest. It feels amazing, like Josh is paying attention to every part of him, and loving all of it.

Josh reaches Tyler's hips, and Tyler lets him pull down his jeans. Josh then pulls off his own jeans before settling back on top of Tyler.

"Okay?" Josh asks as he fingers Tyler's boxers, preparing to slide them off. Tyler nods, and Josh moves down again.

Tyler's boxers are pulled off, and he feels Josh's mouth on his hips, his thighs, kissing and sucking. Tyler's cock is getting excited, but Josh is just focusing on everything around it.

Tyler groans in frustration and pulls Josh back up so he can kiss him. He tries to grind his hips against Josh's, but Josh stops him in favor of uncapping a bottle of lube. Squirting some onto his palm, Josh moves back down Tyler's body.

"Okay?" he asks, fingers ghosting over Tyler's ass. Tyler nods.

Josh works quickly but gently, slowly opening Tyler up. Josh is acting like it's some sort of event all on it's own, not like it's some annoying courtesy. He's pressing kisses to Tyler's legs and hips and stomach, which tickle a little, but it mostly feels amazing.

Tyler's drifting with the gentle rhythm of Josh's fingers, and he almost misses it when Josh pulls his fingers out and slides a condom on.

"Ready?" Josh asks.

"Yeah," Tyler says. Josh pushes in, and Tyler groans with the pain-pleasure that comes.

Josh falls into a slow, comfortable rhythm before setting his forearms on either side of Tyler's body.

Tyler likes that they're using the missionary position. He likes that Josh can kiss him, that Josh can look at him with those gentle eyes and tell him that he loves him. He suspects Josh picked this position on purpose.

Josh is picking up speed, grunting slightly. Tyler groans and wraps his legs around Josh's hips, pulling him closer. He gets his hand on Tyler's cock, and starts jerking, and Tyler lets out a moan and kisses him.

Josh's thrusts get more and more erratic, and he finally grinds out "Tyler!" and comes. His entire body shakes, including his hand, and Tyler comes all over both of their stomachs.

They lie there for a while, sweat-soaked and panting. Josh is carding sweaty and lube-covered fingers through Tyler's hair, which should be gross but it isn't.