Chapter Four

"Hello Molli," the handsome hunk of man standing at my doorstep said. His voice is deeper and sexier than I remember.

"H-hi,"' I stutter.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, just let me grab my purse, would you like to come in?" I ask, being polite.

"Sure," he crosses the threshold and Jazmyn closes the door.

I grab my purse and my tan trench coat.

"Here, let me help," he smirks, taking the coat out of my hands and holding it open for me.

"Thanks," I turn around and slip my arms into the sleeves, then Harry pulls the coat up to rest on my shoulders. I tie the belt and slide my purse onto my shoulder too.

"You all set?" He questions.

"I think so," we head for the door, Harry opens it motioning for me to exit first.

"Why thank you."

"Anything for the lovely lady." He said with a smirk. God that smirk is so irresistible, he must have the ladies falling at his feet.

I stop in the hallway just outside my apartment and wait for Harry, he closes the door behind him and grabs my hand, linking our fingers together. We make small talk as we walk down the two flights of stairs, it's mostly just him asking me questions like "when's your birthday?" or "what's your favorite color?" To which I answer "April 14, and purple."

We exit the apartment building and Harry unlocks his range rover. He opens the door and helps me climb inside. He closes the door when I'm safely inside the vehicle. He walks around to his side and climbs in.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.

"To dinner," he answered.

"Where?"

"You'll see" he smirks.

We drive in silence for about five minutes before Harry pulls into a very expensive looking restaurant.

"This place looks like it costs a fortune!" I gasp.

"It does, but it's worth it," He grabs my hand, gently kissing it. "You're worth it," he finished.

My

heart

melts.

A huge grin crawls it's way onto my face, and Harry turns off the car, rushing over to my door it help me out. Who says chivalry is dead?

Harry extends his arm out for me. I wrap my arm into his elbow and he leads us into the restaurant.

"May I help you?" The host asks.

"I have a reservation."

"Name please?"

"Styles."

The host checks the chart, "Ah, yes, right this way sir, ma'am." He grabs two menus and silverware sets and leads us back to a somewhat secluded booth near the back of the restaurant.

"You didn't have to do all of this Harry."

"I wanted to."

"I don't like people spending money on me, especially not this much."

"Don't worry about it, I've got more than I need." He jokes.

So he's rich? I think to myself.

I pick up the menu and look it over, wow $20 for pasta with chicken. It's got a fancy name I'll never be able to pronounce.

The waiter returns with glasses of water. "Are you ready to order?" He asks.

Harry speaks up. "We'll have the chef's special, with two cokes please."

"Very well sir." The waiter takes note of our order and walks away.

"How did you know I like coke?" I question.

"Uh.. Lucky guess?"

"What's the chef's special?"

"Steak with a baked potato and a salad."

"Sounds delicious." I smile.

"Good, I figured you'd like it."

Harry and I make idle chitchat for awhile, until our food arrives.

"Here you are, if there's anything you need, just ask." The waiter places our food in front of us and strolls back to the kitchen.

"Bon Appetit " Harry says.

I smile and begin eating my salad.

*_*_*_*_*

After our amazing dinner, Harry drove me home. We're standing in front of my door.

"Night Molli." He says

"Night Harry." I reply.

Harry leans down and plants a gentle kiss on my lips. Sparks ignite inside of me, the sensation tingling every inch of my body. Harry's enjoying it too, he licks my bottom lip, demanding entrance. A throaty moan arises from Harry.

"I.. I think we should stop." I say reluctantly.

Harry releases his lips from mine, taking a step back.

"I'm.. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No, no don't be. I just don't want to get to serious too soon."

"I completely understand. Good night Molli," he says.

"Night Harry."