CHAPTER 4

The Obssesion Is Starting...

Toni's POV.

My gosh... She is beautifull. I was driving but from time to time i turn my head to her and admire her beauty.

*At Toni's Home*

Once we got home i pull her out my car and carried her over my shoulder so i could close the door and actually so i could open my home door and lock it after we get in... I walked to my room with her over my shoulder and placed her on my bed. I close her legs cause i don't think is right for me to see her panty or whatever she have on. I grabbed my blanckets and cover her up. I pulled a chair near the bed and i sat there to look at her while she sleep, maybe she woke up soon.

*6Am*
I spend hours looking at her i never went to sleep at all. I am tired but damn she is so beautifull. I checked her during the middle of the night. I cover her up everytime i saw she drop off the blankets. I put the heater on so she didn't get sick. I even gave her water maybe she wont even remember.

Angy's POV.

I woke up and i feel like my head is going to explode. I feel like throwing up. I looked around and Toni Mahfud was there staring at me. I jumped out bed from the other side and he just stay on the chair and looked at me nervous.

"I... Well... Do you remember anything from last night?" Toni asked

"Not really! Where am i and why were you staring at me?" I asked

"Look you fainted in my arms. I decided to bring you here with me... Um is... My home" Toni explained

"Did you sleep on that chair?" I asked him

"I... Well.. Not really. I didn't sleep... I was taking care of you" Toni said looking down

"Awe!" I thought to myself

"Did we...? Um you know..." I said worried

"No! I am not that type of guy... Look i just saved you nothing else happened... I just took care of you. The less thing you could said is thanks! But thinking bad of me after what i did... Seriously?" Toni said and walked away abit upset

"You know what? Get up i am walking you home" Toni said leaving his room upset

I got up and felt the head too heavy, the headached is very strong. I walked very slow cause i feel abit dizzy. I wanna throw up but i got my shoes and walked out his room.

"Wow! Nice place, clean and huge" I said to myself looking around

Few moments later i made it to his living room, he was there looking by the huge crystal window, i look the viee and is very pretty his pool is out there. He have a garden with beautifull flowers. He turned to me and i can't read the expression on his face.

"Lets go!" He said walking away

I follow him and he head me out his home... He walked me back to my place and he stayed stand infront of the door. I lookes at him in confusion trying to know what he wanted?

"Um... Thanks! Bye!" I simply said and close the door in his face

I turned around to see my mom mad looking at me. She look like she spend the whole night up waiting for me. Then Sophie walked out my room.