CHAPTER 5

Toni's POV.

I went out to her room carefully and looked around and saw few draws, she is great i really like her drawing... One capt my attention. Is a police man with wings crying and there is a girl and a woman behind him hugging is not colored you can see pain in this drawing. She used too much dark colors.

"Angy! Angy! Can you come here?" A woman called

I ran into her bathroom and close the door abit. I saw a pot of medicated pills. I read the name and i took my phone out taking a pic. I am planning in checking what this pills are for. I climb up the window and then climb down the tree.

Angy's POV.

I heard mom calling me and i went to her room.

"Yes?" I said walking in her room

"Angy is this dress proper for a job interview?" She asked me

"Didn't you got a job already mom?" I asked

"Ye.. Um.. Well... I want a better one. Like an office clerk or something better" She said

"Hm... Yes that dress can impress a business guy, so it totally suit for an clerk interview" I said

"Thanks dear! Well i will add some make up and i will leave. be safe sweety and eat something" mom said

"Yes! See you later mom. Good luck!" I said walking out the room

I feel weird... My mom had change with me. It is cause of dad dead or it is cause she feel depress and don't want to show me her pain so i don't get worst? I really can see her pain she forget i draw amd i study the person i draw. I can read people feelings. Yes! I am weird but is like a talent... I can tell how people feel just by looking at them.

"Angy i am going home. Mom asked a favor. I will come back later" Sophie said

"Ok. I will go lay on bed text me!" I said she nod "yes" and hugs me shortly

"Bye!" She said as she walk out the door

"Bye!" I said as i close the door

I went to my room and lay on my bed... I heard mom walking and then i heard the door close. I guess someone is picking her up. I feel so lonely... I feel so empty. My heart is missing a piece.

*Next Day*

Sophie never came back. Atleast she texted me to tell that she was not comig back cause my aunt needed her to babysit someone. I didn't care to ask. i just fall asleep and here i am home alone. Mom never came home either. I sat on the sofa at the living room and then i put the news...

*News*

"Last night around 11:43pm the police got informed about the body of this woman. She got shot on the head and they haven't found out who this woman was. The suspect run away, but some people around saw the car parcked and throw this woman body near..."

I turn off the news...

I went to the kitchen to make some break fast and then i heard the door bell rings... I walked to the door and open it.

"Is this Morizzon's house?" A guy with a hat and dressed all black said

"Ye-yes! Um... How can i help you sir?" I said and then two other guys dressed the same came from the side of the door and stand up beside the guy