Chapter 5: I know where you are bitch. 291,444,95'

Kaiden aka Killa

Here I was in a cold shower. 

Now I don't know what nigga made up that cold showers make your boner go down cause that shit is fake as fuck, I been standing in here for like ten minutes for nothing.

Her curvy body and sexy breasts, god.

Oh my, that ass is colossal, damn.

As I rocked out my orgasm is stifled my groans.

I washed myself off and did my hygiene.

I wrapped my towel around me and walked out the bathroom and back to my room.

I can't get used to this shit, I need my own damn bathroom, in my own damn room.

As I was putting on my Black Ralph Lauren polo, somebody suddenly starts banging on my door.

"Who is it and why you knocking like you got gorilla hands?" I yelled.

"Hurry the fuck up man, estúpido negro!" (Stupid nigga!) a squeaky voice replied.

"How am I a stupid nigga when you the one who can't answer a question?" I said opening the door.

"Usted entiende español, ¿no?" Layla asked. (You understand spanish, yes?)

"Nah only a little bit because Tyrek's pops spoke a little to me when I was younger, anyway you ready to go?" 

"Yes...umm wait no I forgot my purse!" she ran down the hall back to her room.

"So how you gonna tell me to hurry when you ain't even done?" I thought.

I walked downstairs and came face to face with Lil who was sat on the couch.

I smirked and walked towards her.

Lily aka Lil

"Yo!" was all he said as he smirked at me.

I looked away blushing, remembering the moment we just had.

"Why you acting all shy and shit man, you females always-" he stopped when he noticed me looking straight at him with nothing but a straight face.

"Always what?" I asked daring him to finish his sentence.

"What's your name?" he asked changing the subject. 

"What?" I answered dumbfounded.

"I said what you name damn, you can't whisper and you deaf too?"

I rolled my eyes, hiding my smile.

Awww he wants to know my name.

I mentally slapped myself. 

Focus, Focus, Focus!

"My name is umm..no wait a second what's your name?" I asked.

"My name?" he chuckled.

"Duh," 

"Nah I asked first," he said.