Chapter 1:"All I wanted was money not your ass!"

Kaiden aka Killa

"Wake up, wake up," I said shaking the hoe in my bed.

Damn I forgot her name, it was some ghetto shit so imma just call her a name i'm familiar with.

"Sharkeisha, Sharkeisha get up, NOW!" I yelled

She slowly  yawned and opened her eyes, anger was what they were filled with, like I give a damn what her name was -.-

"First of all my name is Niquita not Sharkeisha, she said angrily, Secondly don't you want to go for round two papi," she said seductively.

Damn is this bitch stupid or is she STUPID?

"First of all thot, I woke you up so you could get out of my house,"                                          She gasped shocked and hurt.

"Now your clothes are downstairs you can pick them up on your way down or whatever, imma count to ten and by then I want you out!"                                                                               

She zoomed downstairs. "1....2......3..4.....5"  And then I heard the door slam.

This is why i don't need a girl, my stupid ass momma.

Flashback:

I tiptoed down the stairs and saw momma scratching herself with a gun in her hand.

"Kordell if you don't gimme the money imma shoot,"

"You think I loved you, Hell No, I just wanted the money," she said.

I hid behind the staircase

"Diane if you don't put the gun down I swear to God I-"  He was cut off by a gun shot.

He fell back and laid there lifeless blood oozing out of the bullet wound in his chest.

"You don't get it, all I wanted was money not your ass!" She said and then she left.

I cried silently.

Flashback ends:

"All I wanted was money not your ass!" Those words stayed with me for the rest of my life and I, unlike my father, learned that no woman or girl shall be trusted.

(Just a little filler on Kaiden, sorry for any mistakes) ;)

VOTE                                                                                                                                                          COMMENT                                                                                                                                                    FOLLOW