Chapter 6 :Couple a dumb motherfuckers, who can't do a simple ass job.

Lily aka Lil

"Kaiden are you there, I think someones in here!" I whisper/shouted.

I looked and as the door creaked open I saw...

It was HIM!

"Oh my God!" I shouted.

"Shit!" I cursed myself for giving my hiding place away.

His footsteps got closer as he fully entered the room, I knew he had heard me.

"Lily baby remember me, the boy you and Layla nearly damn near killed!" he said in a sing song voice.

"Killed, bitch I didn't touch your ass!" I mumbled out loud.

I quickly covered my mouth,

I am so damn stupid.

I slowly moved a bit more down under the bed.

"Lily, I hear you, you know you always had a big mouth good for sucking my di-" He was cut off by a slap.

It was then I noticed another pair of footsteps behind him.

"Will you just shut up, damn you don't need to saying all that when I'm here, we are engaged you know!" the squeaky womanly voice squealed.

"Yeah bae I know," he answered.

"Lily, bitch come out man, shit the boss gon kill us!" the woman said again with more authority in her voice.

Slowly a pair of big footsteps appear in front of the bed and as the person bent down I knew I was caught.

"Hello Lilypie!" He smirked at me.

Suddenly I felt tugging on my legs.

"Stop smilling in her face and come help me pull her out."

As I looked at the woman I realised that she reminded me a bit of T.I's wife Tiny Harris.

I started to violently kick my legs and they pulled me out of my hiding place.

"So I finally get to see your face again!" He said while he pulled me out.

I gave up fighting and let them pull me out.

"Why got to be looking all in her face man, let's beat the bitch!" The woman yelled.

"Bitch shut up with your damn squeaky voice man, he clearly wants look this beautifulness because your shit is just messed up, with your squeaky mouse ass voi-"

I was suddenly slapped by the butt of a gun.

Slowly I was fading in and out of conciousness.

I was slightly concious as I heard them arguing but I couldn't tell which voice belonged to who.

"Nigga all I'm saying is that I want my money so you better start trying to remember where he kept those drugs!"

"I can't remember that shit I aint been here for years!"

Kaiden aka Killa

"Lily are you there?!"I called into the phone.

I looked at the phone and realised the called had been cut off.

"Shit!" I yelled throwing the phone in the back seat.

"Calm down negro!" Layla said looking at me with warning eyes.

"Calm down, I should calm fucking down, when something could be happening to Lil right now!" I screamed at her.

"Yes you should calm down, she probably fine,"

Is this spanish bitch serious?

"Are you serious, what kind of friend are you?"

"I'm a friend who tries to think of the positive!"

"What in the world is positive about this situation," I told as her I made a sharp right turn.

"Owww, be careful with all this reckless driving before you kill us both," she replied completely ignoring my question.

I kissed my teeth as I pulled quickly into the driveway.

I got out the car quickly with fury and anger raging through me.

I as I got to the door I searched my pockets for the house keys.

It was then I realised that the door was already open.

I slowly pushed the door open and my anger amounted more.

There Lil layed half naked on the white sofa with scratches and bruises all over her body and with blood pouring out of from the side of her head.

"Oh my God Lily!" 

I looked behind me and saw Layla and Randy coming towards the house.

I ran inside the house and picked up Lil-y, I was in shock and was so confused with what to do.

"Shit ok, Kaiden let's get her to a hospital mayn!" Randy said but his voice sounded like it was fading.

I started to feel dizzy and as I took one last look at Lily,  I saw a tear drop onto her face.

Everything suddenly became black.

Unknown aka Unknown

"So you both mean to fricking tell me that you didn't find the baby powder!" I yelled into the phone.

"Boss, lemme just put out there it was all his fault, he was just staring into that bitch's face!" Tiffany replied.

"What did y'all do to her, she better be dead or y'all better start running because for your ass!" I said calmly.

"Y-yeah boss she is like gone, forreal, we just like killed her ass!" she stuttered.

"If you killed her, how did y'all do it?" I asked skeptically.

"Yeah boss, we just like, we- we just like shot her in the heart, yeah the heart,"

"Is that so, I am coming for the product tommorrow, bye!"

I guess I just gotta chase anotha couple a dumb motherfuckers, who can't do a simple ass job.

Joesph aka Joe

"Wait can y'all just rewind that call back for me." I asked the computer crew.

"So you both mean to fricking tell me that you didn't find the baby powder!"

"Boss, lemme just put out there it was all his fault, he was just staring into that bitch's face!"

"What did y'all do to her, she better be dead or y'all better start running because I'm coming for your ass!"

"Y-yeah boss she is like gone, forreal, we just like killed-" I paused it.

"Finally!" I mumbled happily to myself.

"Aye Tyrone call Killa and tell him I got something, something real good!"

Sorry for the long wait y'all too many things tryna prevent me from finishing this chapter.

Hope you like it.

- Livlivs