What is love

Delilah pov
STOOP don't touch me stupid bitch..... I just wanna run you the man said he was drunk and I had left to get something to eat for my boyfriend. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE  the man was trying to rape me but I kept screaming and fighting. HELP ME  PLEASE SOMEONE I started crying the  man unbuckled his pants I started kicking him then this man came and started fighting the other guy I started crying really hard then I ran to my car  I pulled off really fast I grabex my phone and called my boyfriend his nickname is buddy I called him crying

  Conversation
Buddy:Hey baee you almost home
Me: that man just tried to rape me (sobbing)
Buddy:who what man hurry up and get home NOW
Me:Ok
I parked the car and ran in the house I ran upstairs and gave him a big hug and told him not to let me go. He kissed my forehead and let me lay on his chest the whole time that's the most scariest time ever in my life.

Tyra pov
I was at home laying down bored as fuck  I was at drake house that's my boyfriend he was sleep. I started to mess with him baeee wake up baeee wake up I started kissing his neck and he finally woke up he got up and took a shower so I went to the other bathroom and took a bath after that I got out the tub and put some clothes on I decided I was gone text Kynnedi and see what she's doing

Conversation
Me:Hey girllll wyd
Kynnedi:bored as hell
Me:Oh I'm about to go get something to eat with drake.
Kynnedi :Ok boo text me later
Me:Ok

Kynnedi was like my Best Friend she was always their for me.

Buddy pov
Me and Delilah had woke up I could tell she was paranoid about what happened but I didn't want to bring it up. I went to go check up on my baby. How you doing babe . Good she said while holding her arms out so I could pick her up. She loves acting like a baby sometimes but I don't mind. I picked her up and walked downstairs I decided to cook something to eat Delilah was cleaning up. Until I got a text from drake that's Tyra boyfriend but I know him from college.
Drake:What up
Me:Wats up what you up to
Drake:nun finna get some to eat with Tyra
Me:ohh ok we just got up
Drake :It's cool I'll hit you up later
Me:aight
Drake and Tyra were cool people I liked hanging around them. When Delilah got done cleaning up we both sat down and ate while watching tv.We decided to just stay home today. We went up to the room and lauded down I missed Delilah and she kissed  me back but we didn't do anything we just went to sleep.

Drake pov
Me and Tyra walked into the restaurant we went to red lobster Tyra was so thick  that's why I wanna fuck but she a virgin still we been dating for like 2 years know going on 3 soon I just don't want to rush her we sat down and ordered our food it was the meal we had ever ate. After that we went home I took a shower then Tyra did and we had a Netflix and chill night. It was actually fun cause Tyra kept getting scared of the movies. We had watched the exscorcism it was scary as hell I'm not even gone lie. After that movie Tyra had fell asleep on my chest. So I went to sleep to.

Delilah pov
I was trying not to think of that night but the memory kept coming back to me. I'm just happy my babe was always on my side. I had just woke up but buddy wasn't laying next to me. Babe I had yelled 3 times babe what are you doing I texted him too he said I'm down stairs baee I replied and said ok. I ran down stairs and jumped on him since he was on the couch I jumped in his lap and kissed him all over his face we had a good relationship. We both trusted each other but we were kind of taking things slow. I really thought I was falling in love but I didn't want to tell him that cause then he would try and hurt me or cheat on me so I kept it to myself. After I got done kissing all over his face he had hit me so I hit him back we started play fighting.

Tyra pov
I had woke up on drakes chest. Then I heard  a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was it was my mom. Hey mommy I said she said heyy Tyra my mom had hit drake on the head and told home to get up I started laughing my mom was like my Best Friend I can tell her anything  my mom had said that it was to late in the evening for us to be laying down but we didn't really care my mom used to come every day but know she comes only once a week my mom said she just came to check up on us then she left . I to get up so we could start cleaning up  but he latex there still so I hit him and ran he started chasing after me when he caught he picked me up over his shoulder and slammed me in the couch then he started kissing my neck  I softly pushed him off me am started laughing I had told him I wasn't ready for that yet. He said he just wanted to kiss me I started laughing again then he started tickling me so I was laughing harder than my stomach started hurting so I tried to run again but then we got interuppted by a knock at the door I went to go open the door and it was drakes mom she was crying. I told her to come in and take a seat she said she had some need for drake he looked like he was very worried but I looked in his eyes and I've never seen that look before I could tell she was about to tell him something horrible I grabbed drakes hand and he squeezed my hand real tight. As his mother started to tell us the news she had said  that ..........................

TO BE CONTINUED