the playing games

Buddy pov
Babe I didn't mean to do that to her she was just trying to have sex with me so I punched her in her nose. I don't know what I was thinking she could call the police on me if she wanted. Babe I'm nervous I don't know what to to do Delilah face was shocked. I couldn't tell what she was thinking I was scared she would press charges on me but I did it to protect my dick from her anyway.

Delilah pov
I grabbed buddy by the arm and took off his shirt for him
Then I told him not to worry about anything. He gave me  a tight hug  and a long kiss he picked me up by my thighs but I told him no because I was a virgin. I started laughing because he threw a small tantrum.he got in the shower so I layed down and went to sleep . When he got out the shower he layed down beside me he pulled me closer to him.when he did I layed my head in his chest .

Tyra pov
I was laying down drake said he had to run and do something so I was at home by myself as always drake ass is always gone but im used to it know so I dont really care anymore. I decided to fix me something to eat because I was hungry . When I got done with that I cleaned up the kitchen. I went back uosyaira and watched a little tv and got in the shower. I walked down stairs with my towel wrapped around me. When I got down there I heard somebody at the door it was Derek that's drake' s Best Friend I decided to let him in since they were such best friends. I went up stairs and put some clothes on when I got back down their Derek was sitting on the couch I'm not gonna lie Derek looks way better than drake. When I saw Drake pull up I told Derek he was outside I walked back upstairs and layed down. Drake walked in the room and gave me a kiss and later on top of me I tried to run but he held my arms down then he started kissing my neck I moaned a little bit but then he got up. So I just went back to watching tv. I heard somebody open the door I figured it was drake and as I thought it was.

Nikki pov

I was in my room listening to music because I was bored my boyfriend was gone his name was David. He has to work almost all the time . It really pissed me the fuck off sometimes. I knew it was gonna be hard but I just got used to it. I heard the door open and it was my baby I ran up to him and have him a kiss. He kissed me back and got in the shower. I layed back down cause I was waiting on my baby to get out the shower. I had already got in the shower earlier but I was kind of tired so i tried to wait on him but my ass fell asleep.

Tyra pov
I was in the room drake had left again as I thought he would so I started cleaning up for about 45 minutes. Then I started cooking meatloaf mash potatoes and some broccoli. After I finished cooking I fixed drakes plate so it would be ready for when he got home. I put the rest of the food up for later then I got in the shower. U washed my hair and put it in a curly ponytail. When I got done with that I heard a knock at the door It was Derek I told him that drake wasn't her he replied and said I'm not here for that then he walked up to me and started kissing my neck he picked me up and sat me on the counter in the kitchen I started to think about drake but as it happened Derek took his shirt off I told him I couldn't do this to drake. I tried to move back but Derek held my arms down and started kissing me on my lips I'm not gonna lie it felt so darn good but I knew it wouldn't be right. He kept kissing my lips I somewhat kissed him back but then I pushed him again. He told me he really liked me but I told him I couldn't be with him considering I was with drake he got mad and told me to stop talking about drake and he pulled me closer and kissed my neck again wich felt even better. I asked him why he wanted me he stopped and said because I was beautiful, smart, kind, and funny. Then I stopped him again and asked him why he would do that to his Best Friend since junior year in high school. After that I tried to talk again but he put his finger on my lips and said "shhh ma I got chu "  he pulled my ponytail do my head would go up and he could get to my neck he started sucking on my good spot. I .. I cant do this .....i can't do this to drake I said while moaning a little . He pushed me down on the counter in the kitchen to where I could lay down. I tried to lay down but he held my arms down. He continued on with what he was doing he was kidding all over me and he wouldn't stop but it felt so good but I jumped up really fast and told him I don't think I could go through with this but he kept trying I said I couldn't do it again . To be completely honest at this point. I really didn't know if I should just go ahead and have sex with him or stand up for my man I decided to say I couldn't do it again but he started kissing on my neck and at this point I didn't know what was about to be happening next .....................

TO BE CONTINUED .........