the big news

Drake pov
My grandmother had told me that my grandad had died last night. my heart had stopped  after that I got up  and walked to the bathroom I started throwing things. I ended up screaming to. I realized I was hurt I heard Tyra bang on the door  baby please open the door she had picked the door open she ran in the  bathroom and started crying and was holding my fist so I wouldn't punch the wall. I never saw her look soscared In my life (picture of Tyra to the side)I decided to calm down Tyra still had my hands I looked her in her eyes and gave her a kiss. She helped me up and we went in the room I had layed down and turned off the light the had came and laid down beside me I pulled her in real close.

scared In my life (picture of Tyra to the side)I decided to calm down Tyra still had my hands I looked her in her eyes and gave her a kiss. She helped me up and we went in the room I had layed down and turned off the light the had came and laid down beside me I pulled her in real close.

Tyra pov
I was so scared he was so mad I didn't even know what to do I ...... I guess i was just ..... I don't know what I was to be honest I could really talk that was the first time I ever saw him mad like that ever before in life.

Delilah pov
Turn the god damn tv down I said while walking down stairs. I heard a knock at the door and since buddy was in the shower I opened it
??? Hello
Me: ummm who are you
???Is buddy here
Me:nahhh why wassup
Just as I said that buddy hopped out the shower..
????:omg buddy
Me: who the hell is she
Buddy:that's my ex
Me: umm get her add away from the fucking door then and how does she know our fucking address
Buddy:I gave it to her
I slapped buddy and ran upstairs I couldn't  believe him after that I heard the door close buddy  came running up stair get the fuck out as soon as I said that he told me to chill out while telling I ran in the bathroom and called my friend Tyra.
Convo
Me:he gave his ex our fucking adress
Tyra:bitch you want me to come hid ass
Me: LOl no but I'm about to call Nikki text you later
Me:You better get buddy he told his ex our adress
Nikki I'm bout to call his ass
Me;Ok Nikki
I was still in the bathroom I heard him and Nikki on the phone he was telling her to help him because I was mad at him. I decided to get in the shower for about 1 hour when I got out I wrapped my towel around me and went to go get me some clothes. Buddy had walked behind me I pushed him away after I put my clothes on I layed down buddy tried to lay with me I told him to be his add on the couch after that I was sound asleep

Buddy pov
I couldn't believe that I made Delilah mad she wouldn't even me me sleep with her tonight I was mad as fuck I was still in the room but my phone buzzed I heard Delilah say yeah go text that ugly ass  bitch. When I looked at my phone it was text from her she wanted to meet up I told Delilah that I was going to meet up with her that night she was mad as fuck I had made things much worse. When I pulled up at burger king she asked if she could get on the passenger side I decided to say yes. She she got in she started talking about bull shit like how i left her and I didn't provide her then she told me she loves me in my Mind I was thinking about Delilah the whole time Delilah had called me she asked me where I was and that she wanted me to hurry up and get home. After that I hung up and I told my ex I was finna me he she started kissing on me and feeling all under my shirt I told her add to get the fuck off of me after that she tried to touch on me again I told her to bag the fuck back then she unzipped my pants and told me how much she wanted to be with me I pushed her again but she started grabbing my dick. I looked at her like she was stupid when I say up she pushed me back down.. in my head to be completely honest all I could think about was getting home to my one and only bae wich was Delilah. I know if I don't stop her know we would end up having sex..............

Delilah pov
I texted buddy and told him I wanted him to come home in my head I thought he was having sex with her but something told me to just calm down but I know if he did have sex with her I think I would have to move on because I can't be with someone if I don't trust them I silently stairs at the ceiling lonely praying that he wasn't fucking her but I don't think he would since he told me he was meeting her but I know he would tell me if he did cause he's very truthful. As I was thinking he came running through the door he had blood in his shirt I ran up to him and asked if he was hurt he said NO while screaming at me before I caught an attitude i realized he looked pissed as fuck I asked him what happens at the meeting and he told me everything and I couldn't believe what I heard.......

TO BE CONTINUED