Seiren

What is it: Shoichi Kamita is a high school student just like any other high school student. Exams on the way, and an uncertain future to think about. He has to spend those last moments with his friends and classmates. Three classmates in particular: Hikari Tsuneki, Toru Miyamae, and Kyoko Tono. Each girl Shoichi spends time with manages to change his life. And for Shoichi, who never liked leaving people alone if he can help, he changes their lives as well.

Initial Reaction: I love anime that play out like visual novel games. Where you have a bunch of different characters the main protagonist can spend time with, and each one has a few episodes to themselves.

Favorite Character: Shoichi Kamita. If you know me well, then you probably know that I relate to soft-spoken characters who always want to help people out. They always carry the same positives and negatives with them. It's nice to watch how they do things. 

Crushes: Toru Miyamae

Ships: Shoichi/Toru, Shoichi/Kyoko

Final Thoughts: I liked it a lot. With anime like this, it's nice to see how each route plays out. You get to decide for yourself whose route you liked and which ones you didn't like. And, you can tell who I fancied. I think this is an anime that will go by the wayside, but this is a personal favorite for me. I recommend it. Seiren gets an 8.7/10.