Princess Lover

What is it: Teppei Arima lost his parents after an accident that occurred while he was away. While visiting their graves, a carriage zoomed by the site, chased by a car full of thugs. This has been a common occurrence recently: rich folks attacked and beaten. Teppei races off to save princess Charlotte Hazelrink from suffering a similar fate.
After successfully saving Charlotte, Teppei is off to live with his grandfather, who plans to bring his grandson up to be the successor of his company. First he must attend the largest, most high-class academy in Japan. From there, Teppei must learn the tricks and trades of the upper class that he has just entered. Parties, social etiquette, and establishing connections. Luckily, he has friends who are willing to help him along the way.

Initial Reaction: I never heard of this anime until very recently. Just digging through anime titles for things to watch during the hiatus. This came up, I liked the story description, and I decided to check it out.

Favorite Character: None

Crushes: Charlotte Hazelrink, Sylvia Van Hossen (who resembles a certain Fate Stay/Night character), Yuu Fujikura

Ships: Arima/Yuu

Final Thoughts: I liked this anime. Thought it was solid, for the most part. I wasn't too invested in the story, but I did admire the show's attempt at a little drama to get some immersion. If you're an ecchi lover like me, I recommend this. I give Princess Lover an 8.1/10.