Chapter 1:A new pokemon

[December 11, 2017 9:34 AM]-[December 11, 2017 7:49 PM]

I saw a new pokemon on the counter today She was lying down on the papers which I just fixed. I went over and asked what her name was"Diamond" she said.

I looked at her and I said "we're both shinies." She said "I know." She also mentioned that she didn't have a trainer. So I got one of the pokeballs and I threw it at her but to my surprise she escaped flawlessly."WOW" I whispered to myself.

I decided to get another ball but this time it was an ultra ball. I threw it at her and she still escaped."Hmph" She said. I took a master ball from a secret compartment and I threw it at her but she just hit it with her tail.

I approached her and when I did Hennry the pikachu(who is a poke-human right now) came in. Diamond said "trainers are the worst."

I replied saying "Please don't say that." I started to remember the person who left me here. My eyes started to get watery. Diamond walked over to my side and she nuzzled me. I looked at her and it was clear that she was on the verge of tears.

I started speaking and crying "Dash..." I said. "He said he'd never leave me."."Then one day we went here and he smashed my pokeball right at the front door while I was looking at him and them he just ran away."

"Sapphire said that she wouldn't leave me too." Diamond said." But then she found a stronger shiny eevee and it was male." She said."She was planning to breed me but I ran away."I wiped away a bit of my tears."Sapphire is still my

trainer though so I can't be caught." In my curiosity I asked her what she looked like. She said that Sapphire is tall, has blue hair, and is wearing a leather/jean jacket most of the time.

Then I realized. She was talking about Primrose's sister (Primrose is the original owner of the daycare) "Oh my Arceus!" I said. I ran off knowing that Diamond would follow me. "What?!? What is it!?"

She exclaimed as we dash on to Primrose's house. When we arrived I pointed over to Primrose's sister "Is that her?" I say. Sapphire turned around and saw Diamond. Her eyes widened and she said "Diamond?".

Diamond runs away screaming "GET AWAY FROM ME!" She runs back to the daycare and as she does, I use thief to get Diamond's pokeball from Sapphire's pocket. When I went inside the daycare I saw Diamond crying in the corner and Lady Leafeon is beside her.

"Hey Diamond!" I shout at her. She turns around slightly while saying "What do you want?" I show her the ball and I say "Look what I have. She realized that it was her ball and she says "get rid of it!" I reply back saying "No!" When I said that she runs off to the forest and I follow her.

"Diamond! I won't break it! YOU DO IT!" I say while following her. She has a creepy smile on her face and her eyes suddenly glow. "GLADLY." She says. Everything around us just suddenly starts to hover and it starts charging at the ball.

The ball shaters into oblivion and when it did I grab the master ball from my mane/collar (rockruff's fur around his neck) and I smack it on her leg.

Diamond turns to a beam of red light and gets sucked into the ball. The ball shakes three times and Diamond gets captured.

I go back to the daycare and I open the master ball but the moment she got out she got back in. I tried to get her out but the same thing happened again and again so I got her out and I touch her causing me to get sucked in as well.

I got inside the ball and it was huge inside! There was even an Eevee butler and a Magikarp in the pond.

I see Diamond in the corner so I come closer."What do you want?" She says. I reply back saying "Come on don't be sad you've got everything you need here and outside." Then she turns around while saying "Like what?" I think for a second then I say "There's a pool, infinite food and water, and friends you can trust. And plus you have your little room just in case you need a little alone time."

"I'm not alone here." She says as she points to the butler. I decided to throw the butler into a volcano and when I come back I say "What else?" When I said that she goes over to the pond and she says "The Magikarp there keeps BLUB-BLUBing." So I just transfer the Magikarp outside. "I asked her if there was anything else. She looks at me and says"Lastly there's the rockruff who killed my butler." Then I replied saying"But you said you didn't want the butler."

She replied saying "I just said he's there, I didn't say that I don't want a butler" So I went out and when I did Diamond followed me. My eye started to glow green cause I have powers and all that so I revived the butler and said sorry to Diamond. She replied saying "It's okay." it and we became friends.

--A FEW HOURS LATER--
We talked for hours so it's basically night already."Good night Blue see you tomorrow." She said as she entered her pokeball. I yawned then I said "Good night to you too Diamond" I entered my pokeball went to bed and I fell asleep.

So my plan worked:step 1 give her a friend. Step 2 give her a new home. She'll be happy here and I know it. Anyways I gotta go to sleep. See you tomorrow.