More Wolf Then Man

Prologue

~ Raes P.O.V

I smiled as the sun shined trough the window making Levi grunt and twist and turn trying to get away from it.

Today was one of those days where I could sit with my little brother without remembering the pain or what will happen in the future.

Everything is great now.

We are sitting on the king-sized bed or more like I was sitting and he was lying on my chest trying to sleep.

I smiled brighter as I saw him open his eyes slowly, adjusting to the light from the window.

"Hey, popper" I said gently. Popper is a nickname I came up with when we were younger, we would always have to make the food and Levi was in charge of the microwave and whenever he used he would say 'Pop' guessing when the food would actually pop.

"Hello" his voice was a little hoarse because he just woke up. He squinted his eyes trying to look at his surroundings.

"It's okey we are in a motel, you fell asleep in the car so I carried you in" I said quickly so he wouldn't get scared.

He sighed in relief and looked up at me and smiled making me smile even more if that was possible.

"What's the clock?" he wasn't as hoarse anymore and I smiled in relief because I was slightly worried he was sick, which is pretty unlikely since he's a werewolf.

He was still looking at me which reminded me of the clock. I looked to my left at the bedside table where a digital clock was.

"It's about 16.30" he turned and looked at the clock like he didn't believe me and then he turned back to me with his puppy dog face on.

"Can we have early dinner Rae?" He said pouting his under lip more then necessary and I melted he looked to cute to be able to resist his pleading wish.

"Of course!" I said and he jumped out of my arms and started to jump on the bed in pure happiness and I started to chuckle and shake my head.

"Alright, alright calm down now. I just need to go to the bathroom, stay inside Levi" The last I said with a stern voice. I never want to let him out of my sight and I never did, except for toilet time.

He stood up straight and made a salute and said "Sir, yes sir" I looked at him as he kept his pose waiting and waiting. I knew he would wait forever if I didn't say it back like I always did.

"At ease, General popper" he then stopped standing straight and let out a big breath and I started to laugh because he had even held his breath.

I then walked in to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked in to the mirror and I saw a happy girl smiling back at me with a sparkle in her eyes that she never knew she had. That girl was me.

***

When I came out the door after I had done my business, I looked around for Levi and realized that he wasn't inside my heart started pounding faster and I flew across the room opening the door.

I quickly saw him on the parking lot talking to a stranger and I ran towards him with my inhuman speed and picked him up in my arms.

The stranger looked shocked, it was an old women who had a cane and everything. I mouthed a sorry to her before rushing of into the restaurant beside the parking lot.

We stood outside of the restaurant and I was trying to catch my breath from my panic attack.

"Don't you ever do that again Levi Lerie!" I shout/whispered to him and he bowed his head down and stared at his feet in shame. "I'm sorry Rae, I just wanted to go out and play and then I met that lady and she was really nice." he said it in a low voice that was full if regret and me being a hot head who holds grudges forever was trying to make him pay but I couldn't, not Levi I could never hold a grudge with him.

I pulled him in for a hug and I squeezed him hard "It's okey, just... just don't do it again, you made me really scared okey?" I let him go and he nodded and I smiled to him.

"Let's eat some dinner then!" his frown quickly turned upside down and mine grew at the sight of his.

Levi choosed table, he chose a table beside the window making the sun shine beside us.

***

After we've eaten and paid we walked out the entrance."I'm so full" Levi said as we walked making me chuckle.

"Maybe you shouldn't have eaten both the pasta and the pancakes?" he only gave me a look saying I was crazy and I started to laugh hysterically.

I was interrupted by someone tackling me to the ground and I realize there is two wolfs holding me down as I try to get out of their grip. "RAE!!! HELP!!!" I heard Levi scream after me.

I roared and heard some of my bones crack as I turned in to half wolf and tried to get loose, I bit of one of the wolfs paws off and the blood curling scream it made, made the other one wince and I breaked loose.

I killed of the one with no paw and went after the other one but he had ran off. I looked around for Levi and I realized he was gone.

How could this happen? I was supposed to protect him.

I howl loadly making everbody hear my pain.

Makin them know I'm coming after them for revenge!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think so far? Please comment and don't hold back on the critizism. ;)

Love, CrustCraver ♥