Chapter 4

~ Raes P.O.V

I could feel myself wake up and I snuggled closer to my unusaully big pillow.

Then I realized this pillow was breathing... I opened my eyes and it landed on beautiful olive tanned skin. As my eyes traveled up to his face I felt the wonderful sparks flying everywhere we were touching, his light brown hair was messy and was all over the place but it somehow doesn't make him look any worse.

Darius... my mate... my one and only, the one that the moon godess chose for me and only me but I refuse to accept.

I try to move away since I know I need to distance myself from him or else it will only make it harder for me to leave when I need to.

His grip around my waist tightens and if possible makes me come even closer. 

My wolf couldn't be anymore happy but I know this was going to come back biting me in the @ss.

After a couple of minutes his grip loosened and I got out of his arms fast.

He didn't wake up which made me happy but I could see him stir a bit as if he is about to wake up.

I quickly sprint into the bathroom and close the door and locked it.

I grabbed the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

My jet black hair was my normal super messy hair and my eyes was emerald green color. I smiled and the smile actually reached my eyes this time and that surprises me.

I strip off my clothes and step into the shower, you don't know how long it's been since I've had a hot shower. I almost moan from the rays of hot water as they sprinkle over my skin.

I wash my hair several times with schampoo and I almost emptied the bottle, the same with the shower gel.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body and stepped out the bathroom and I completely forgot that Darius was in here.

He smirks and his soft eyes turnes into a darker shade of brown and I can see the lust in his eyes. "Well this is certainly a sight for sore eyes" I rush to the walk in closet and it also has lock so I locked it.

I can hear a low growl and I know he didn't really liked me leaving him there but he seriously didn't expect me to change infront of him did he?

I looked around for some clothes to wear since my old ones I left in the bathroom.

I notice that half of the closet is now filled with girl clothes and my heart swell, he got me clothes. I shrug of the feeling of love as quickly as it came.

I skimmed through the clothes and picked out a pair of tight black jeggings that compliment my hair and a blood red tank top that shows off my curves.

I stepped out and noticed that Darius wasn't there and I felt both relief and also a flash of disappointment.

As I walked towards the bed I noticed that the bedside table had books on the shelfes and I crouched down and looked over the books.

I found many different books but my eyes found it self onto a childs book.

Good night moon I chuckled. Picked it up and sat down on the bed leaning on the wall, with pillows behind my back.

~ Flashback ~

7 y/o

"You're useless and pathetic! You can't even do the dishes right!" my mother yelled at my face and my face tainted with tears.

Slap! I felt my cheek sting and I cupped my hands over the wound that was left by her hand. I don't know what I did wrong but it has always been like this.