Chapter 2

~ Raes P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes as the light was shining through the window, I don't recall falling asleep and then I shoot up from bed as I realize that I've been kidnapped.

By my mate! I could feel the fury burning in me but I can't say I wouldn't do the same if the rolls were switched.

I looked around the room. The bed I was sleeping in was a king-size and was against the right wall on the opposite wall was a walk in closet and I walked towards it and opened the doors.

It was all boy clothes, I guess I'm in my mates room that would explain the smell.

I walked towards the door that led out (I mean if this isn't the door out where is it?)

I gently grabbed the door knob and turned it in hope of it being open and to my surprise it was.

'Ha they are not very good kidnappers' I said to my self, now walking out crouching a little as if that would help if someone stood out there.

To my right was another door and also a staircase up, straight forward was a staircase down and to my left was another door. I guessed that it was the way out and walked down the stairs, I was sneaking.

When I got all the way down the door was right infront of me and I'm really surprised! I mean I thought it would be hard getting out but this, this was easy.

I opened the door and walked out, I saw a forest and ran for it. Some people was passing by, they were wolfs so I didn't bother much but then 2 people started chasing me. Both were guys and they ran fast but I ran faster.

I winced in pain as my bones cracked and I turned in to a full wolf and ran with all my power. The foot steps became more distant as I ran and then out of thin air I got tackled from my right.

I rolled on ground then quickly got in a fighting stance and so did he. He lunged for me and I dodged him and as he was jumping over me I took my claws and scratch him, I did barely do anything just held up my hand and he flew across my claws.

He was laying on the ground and he cryed from the pain, I winced and felt really bad. I guess since I'm Luna I don't like hurting my people, I actually never wanted to leave.

I turned into half wolf and walked to him and put a hand on his chest, and tried to comfort him.

(If you wonder how she looks when half wolf she hast long claws, fangs and red eyes.)

My wolf was whimpering and I felt like doing the same but I have to keep going.

"I'm sorry" I said stuttering as my eyes started to water and I stood up almost stumbling forward in the woods. I fell but held onto a tree I felt a tear escape my eyes and I started to gasp for air.

Why am I feeling this way? I -I don't know what's happening. I fell on my knees. I look at my hands and see that they are shaking fiercely. "Murderer" I said to my self in a whisper and tears escaped my eyes.

I heard a twig crack and I snapped my head to the right. It was my mate. I stood up but I didn't look at him I don't want to see his face because I know I'm hurting him.

"Look," I said and my voice sound more confident then I felt. "I can't stay here" I'm happy that I didn't break down right there.

I was going to find my mate after I had found Levi and we were going to live together forever and now everything was wrong...

I didn't notice him coming closer but now he held me in his arms and I could feel the sparks. I let myself be held a second but then I tried to wriggle out of his grip, I knew I was stronger in normal cases but not now. He had the upper hand and he's my mate.