Chapter One

It is not easy being a fairy and then surrounded by miniature fairies, so much smaller than you. My name is Laura and I'm a fairy, not the Sookie Stackhouse type of fairy even though I have more magic than beyond comprehension, I'm more like Tinkerbell; small but magical. Anyway welcome to my world, the Land of Fae.

Everything is how you can imagine where a fairy would live. Let's get one thing straight: I'm not a princess. I'm a warrior. A fairy warrior and I protect the princess who just happens to be some sort of a bitch, mind you. My life, well I used to be evil because I was raised to be evil, I was not like the rest of the other fairies. I realised that I was in between, good and evil. Ying and yang type of thing. My magic was extremely powerful because my father married a white fairy and he was an evil fairy but he loved my mother so there was some good in him. When she was killed by the coven, he took me far away and raised me like my mother would. I'll give a more detailed explanation of what I mean, my mother was killed because she was a white fairy and the coven that I was in, well they don't tolerate other fairies unless the fairy or fairy coven is higher than they are. My mother and father had a few things in common, 1) they were both warriors, 2) they loved each other and 3) they loved me.

To be honest, I'm still with dad and we changed everything about ourselves as much as we can. My dad and I were the ones who did the torturing and killing because we could easily change our personalities.

I began working for the Royal Fairy Family since I was 8. My mother died when I was five, just to clarify. It took me three years to become the girl I am now. I'm now 18 and still deadly. I hope you're ready to meet the king, queen, their five daughters and three sons.

Let me put it this way before I make the introductions: the king: a little weird but nice enough, the queen: yeah, let's not get into that, the girls: 2/5 are twins and the other three are bitches and the sons: Drake, Riley and Kode: all the same, think that they can get whatever they want and then get away with it. That's the basic introduction. 

Having my dad watch over me made the training and the frustration slightly bearable but it was still agonisingly painful. The Royal Family did sweet FA (f*** all) to help.