Chapter 1- That Commie

Tom woke up, sobbing, at 2:00 AM again. Not just from the excruciating pain he was experiencing at the moment, (all thanks to his soulmate and their problems) but also from his inability to find this person.
'They know my name,' he thought. 'But how? Think Tom Think. Well, I don't really know anyone outside Edd, Matt, and....that commie. It's not any of them. It's not a guy. I'm not gay. That's gross.' Tom eventually calmed himself, bandaged his arm, and went back to sleep.

~~~meanwhile, at Tord's house~~~
"It's him," he spoke to himself as he paced around his room. "Out of all people, it's him? I don't deserve him. Something's not right. There's been a mistake. Should I tell him? No, he hates me. What happens if you ignore your soulmate for the rest of your life? You live a sad lonely one. Doesn't sound fun. I should tell him. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I shall tell him. ...Over text message."

~~~the next day...~~~
Tom woke up late the next morning, due to his being up late last night. But he didn't care. Nothing important ever happened anyway.
Well, until his phone pinged with a text message.
"HOLY SHIT!!" Tom jumped and dropped his phone.
"WHAT?!" Edd ran into Tom's room.
"TORD TEXTED ME!!"
"WHAT DID HE SAY?!"
"I-- don't know actually." Tom bent over to pick up his phone and look at the message.
"He just said, 'hi'. I'm not texting him back."
"Why not?"
"HE BLEW UP OUR WHOLE FUCKING HOUSE!!"
"People change, ya know. Maybe he is a different person now."
"Doubt it."
"Whatever." Edd shrugged and walked away.

Tom sat on his bed and stared at his phone.

Edd, on the other hand, skipped to his room and started texting Tord.
Edd: "Tom's not gonna text you back"
Tord: "hahah knew it. He's gonna ask you who ur texting in a second. Tell him it's me, k?"
Edd: "umm...k"

Tord fumbled with the pen thinking he shouldn't do this. He never knew how Tom would react.
'I already told Edd, he thought. 'Too late to back out now...'
Tord swallowed his pride and wrote a note on his hand;
"I'm texting Edd right now."

Tom bursted through the doorway to Edd's bedroom 2.5 seconds later.
"WHO ARE YOU TEXTING?!"
Edd laughed. "Oh, no one...just Tord."
Tom froze. "T--the commie?"
"Yep."
Tom scurried over to Edd and took his phone.
And then dropped it when he saw the screen.
"No. No No No No NO NO NO!!!"
"What?"
Tom showed Edd his hand.
"MY SOULMATE IS TORD!! OH FUCK NO!!"
Edd laughed.
Tom ran back to his room.p and quickly grabbed a blue pen.
"GODDAMMIT TORD!!"
He got a response two seconds later in red pen: "haha you got me"