Chapter 5- Crusty Dusty Chicken Nuggets

"Now for my 50 dollars." Tom crossed his arms and glared at Edd.
Edd smirked and ran.
"GET BACK HERE YA LITTLE CRUSTY DUSTY CHICKEN NUGGET!!" Tom yelled as he chased Edd down the hallway to Matt's room, where the door was slammed and locked in his face.
"How did I see that coming?" Tord stood on the other side of the hallway, staring at Tom.
"Get out of my house commie."
"You know you enjoyed that kiss."
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE COMMIE!"
"Make me."
"OH YOU LITTLE--" Tom charged at Tord, throwing him to the ground and pinning him to the floor.
"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE."
"I can't when you're on top of me."
"You know what I mean."
"No, no I really don't."
"I would slap you right now if I wouldn't feel the same pain."
"Wait, what?"
"You know, we're soulmates,"
"I know that, stupid." Tord rolled his eyes.
"You didn't let me finish. We're soulmates so that means if one of us feels pain, the other one is gonna feel pain at that same time and have the same scars from it."
"Well shit. So you know about--" Tord trailed off as Tom got off of him and pulled up the sleeves of his hoodie to reveal innumerable scars with small notes in between.
"Shit. I'm so sorry Tom. I never meant to put you through this."
"Hey at least it's not as bad as that robot explosion." Tom chuckled.
"WHAT?! YOU FELT THAT TOO?!"
"Oh yeah. You haven't noticed that my hands are different colors?" Tom held up his hands and pointed out that the right one was indeed a lighter color than his left hand.
"Thomas, I'm so sorry." Tears welled in Tord's eyes.
"Hell, I deserve it. I've treated you so badly over the years. Forgive me?" Tom held out his hand, hoping for a handshake.
"Any day." Tord shook his hand.