Emma or Taissa?

*Evans POV*

"Stop it!" Emma giggled as i nibbled on her ear. I was getting sick of this. We just wanted to look good for the producers. Our relationship isn't even real, Emma is in love with another man, and I was in love with another woman. But I needed another jig, another movie, TV show, whatever. Money's tight, and i'm barely making it throught this month. I started to back off a little as Ryan Murphy walked out of my sight, and Emma lost the flirty smile on her face.

"Alright, he's gone. I'm leaving now!!" Emma said urgingly, running off to find her phone and text the "love of her life." I was relieved. I turned around and saw what I've been waiting for all day: Taissa. She was perfect, way better than Emma in every single way. Her hair, those beautiful brown eyes, her smile. Everything. She smiles and blushes and I do the same. I wanted to go to her, talk to her, make everything like i wanted, but i couldn't. My career depended on my fake relationship with Emma, and even if it actually worked out with Taissa, I couldn't give her the gifts that she wanted with my budget. Maybe one day it'll work out, but not anytime soon. I doubt she actually likes me though. 

Shes coming this way, I told myself. Be cool, be cool... I couldn't mess this up. This is what I've dreamt about for months now.

"Hey Evan!" She said, her voice like pure velvet.

"Hey Tais, whats up!" I said cheerfully, trying not to sound too desperate.

"Nothing much, just getting ready for the shooting," Taissa said.

"Cool! Me too... It'll be sad when its over. We should hang out after, go get a cup of coffee or somethin?"

"Yeah, that'll be great!" She paused, then asked tentatively, "Is Emma up for that?"

"Oh, she had better things to do.. I'd rather just hang out with you," What was I doing, this wasn't my girlfriend! I know it's wrong, but i was intrigued by her.

A smile came across her face when I said Emma wasn't coming. "OK, that'll be fun! Text me later," Taissa said, then walked away to hair and makeup. I was giddy that she wanted to talk after. All of my hopes and dreams will be coming true soon, but i can't let Emma know. She'd be furious that we were breaking our deal.

But I can't let an extraordinary girl like Tais slip through my fingers, she was too precious to me to let her go. And even if it costs me my career, I can't lose her.

--

Hey guys! Thanks for the reads. This is a little interpretation of what Evan thinks... working on a new part soon! :) Comment what you think about it!