Moving On- (Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga)

*Taissa's POV*

Today is day when I say goodbye to my feelings that i've had for over 3 years now. It's the day of the final shooting of the finale for American Horror Story: Coven, and I was disappointed that it went by so fast. Throughout the season i've gotten to work with some of the most talented people like Jessica lange, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, and Denis O'hare. But the person that i was the most sad to say goodbye to was Evan Peters. We've become super close during this season, and I've started to develop a crush on him. I know I've had feelings for him since the day we met on season one, but i knew it could never work out. In my mind, he is the perfect guy: messy blonde hair that is so long he has to shake it out of his eyes just to talk to you, those deep, dark eyes that you get lost in, and of course that crooked smile he makes when you mess up a line. He always listens to you when you're feeling down, he comforts you when you're homesick, and he laughs at your jokes, even if they aren't funny.

If only Evan were mine, then my life would be complete. But he's not. He's Emma's. And just as I walk onto set, I catch them making out by the food table. My heart drops, and jealousy heats in my veins. He's so intimate with her, and i imagine what it would be like to feel this soft, strong hands glide up and down my body like that. My heart aches, and I am filled with a sudden jolt of loneliness.

Evan stops kissing Emma and whispers something in her ear. She giggles, looks up at me, then frowns. Me and Emma haven't had the best relationship. She can be nice and chipper for the cameras, but behind the scenes she can be a total bitch. She treats Evan like a dog, and I can see it in his eyes that it hurts him. Am I the only one who notices Evans feelings? Emma goes out almost every night and parties and leaves Evan to take care of her when she gets back totally wasted. I don't care about Emma, and she doesn't care about me. The only person that i care about and am  focused on is Evan, who looks up to see me staring at him. I blush, then he smiles at me and I do the same. Emma sees this little exchange and glares at me, which ignore as always. It's going to be a long day.

--

Hey guys, this is kind of an intro of Taissa and Ill work on the other characters soon. Hope you enjoy reading and comment what you think of it! :)