Coffee Date

*Taissa's POV*

Me and Evan were at the local coffee shop down the road from the set after shooting. I was sitting in the passenger seat, trying not to say anything stupid or embarrassing.

"Sooo..." I say, trying to spark a conversation.

"How has your life been?" Evan said.

"Honestly, it's been pretty boring. Ever since season one ended, I've been kinda depressed almost cause I missed all of you guys." I said. It was true though. I missed all the cast members so much and I was so happy to finally see them again.

"Well you shouldn't feel that way anymore!" Evan said, getting serious. "I don't think I could survive another year without seeing you each day."

I blushed, wondering if he feels the same way about me that I do him.

"Thank you, it really means a lot. Hey, we should go get our coffee before it gets too late." I said unbuckling and opening the door.

"You're right, let's go," Evan said doing the same.

*Evan's POV*

I opened the door to the coffee shop for Taissa as we walked in. I ordered the usual: iced coffee with cream and 3 sugar packets. Taissa ordered an iced mocha. Wow, I thought to myself while watching her sip her coffee, she is really beautiful.

"Evan? Hello? Are you there?" she giggled as she wove her hands I front of my face.

"What oh! Hi. Yes I'm here. Sorry!" I said, embarrassed.

"Hahaha you blanked out while staring at me. Do I have coffee grounds in my teeth or something?" Taissa laughed.

"No! No you're perfect. It's me. I'm super tired, stayed up all night looking at the script."

Taissa blushed, realizing that I called her perfect. Oops. I'm not sorry. She is perfect, I was just stating the obvious.

"Well maybe we should go over it together when were not shooting."

"Yes! That would be great. I could actually get some sleep!" I said excitedly. Now I could spend more time with her.

Taissa giggled, then her smile faded as a serious look came across her face. "So how's Emma?"

I paused, not wanting to talk about her. "She's fine... Got a lot going on right now with family you know? She doesn't really want me around that much," I lied. I really hated her with a passion.

Taissa didn't look convinced. "Look, I saw you two this morning. I'm sorry but," she paused. "You don't have to lie to me. You're with her, and I can't get in the way of that. I don't want Emma to think were together or anything. Because we're not, we're just friends. And it has to stay that way." She looked as if saying this was killing her.

If only I could tell her how I really felt. What was really going on. How I wanted to be with Tais, not Emma.

"Tais, don't be upset ok? It's complicated. Me and Emma's relationship I mean."

"I understand. And I want you to know that were friends, and you can tell me anything," she says sincerely. "But I see that you're flirting with me, staring at me, and I just think how mad Emma would be if she saw us. I'm not that kind of person and I don't want to throw myself into your relationship problems."

"Yeah, I understand. I understand completely. And I want us to be friends too."

"Good." She smiled, but that fake smile she did when she was upset. I reached over and put my hand on top of hers. Taissa turned her hand over to hold mine and squeezed it.

I don't know how long I could take with me and Taissa just being friends, but if it made her happy, then I was happy.

--

Wow, I can't thank you guys enough for all the reads!! It's amazing. I never thought it would get so many!! Anyway, sorry for no update in FOREVER! I was super busy and I'll try to keep myself motivated to write more parts. Thank you, comment what you think! :) <3