five

WARNING: this chapter is short and contains some profanities. Some. Very little, I assure you.
~~~

present—

"just ducking tell her you like her, idiot." donghyuck chided the younger one.

"what the heck? seriously, ducking?" jeno scoffed.

haechan shot a stern glare in jeno's direction.

"look, you're damned 19. step up your game, jisung." haechan went on.

"you're telling me to step up my game? like you, a fuck boy?" jisung snapped at him.

"woah. okay. didn't expect that." haechan gasped.

"at least he knows how to say fuck." jeno murmured.

"jisung!" renjun warned.

sighing, the boy looked down. he wasn't one to swear, but damn, he was stressed af.

"that girl...so hee. how the heck did you even fall for her on the first day?" jeno enquired.

"yah, jeno. don't ask stupid questions! isn't it obvious?" haechan rolled his eyes.

"obvious what? mr. know it all."

"gosh! she is my middle school crush, okay?" he spat, having enough of their bickering.

finally, they paused. heaving a deep sigh, jisung shook his head.

"is? till today you," jeno paused,"still like her?" haechan completed.

"you've got to tell her." jeno insisted.

maybe i will.

~~~

OOOO ITS SLOWLY BUILDING UP :D action kicks in next chapter, so look forward!!