three

DOUBLE UPDATE BC I FEEL LIKE IT :)
~~~

present—

"so! so hee. how was your first love?" the girl was at a sleepover at a friend's place when a classmate asked her the question.

which she didn't like.

pursing her lips, she gulped.

"you don't have to say if you don't —" her Best Friend spoke.

"no, it's fine." the girl hadn't want to spoil the mood in the room. after all, everyone here shared their first love story.

"my first love...he was a really kind, really cute, really...different," she paused. "i confessed to him." she wanted to go on, but not when everyone became distracted.

"you did? did it work out? what did he say?" another classmate hurled questions at her.

smiling sadly, she replied,

"no, it didn't."

"what? why?" gasping in disbelief, the girls asked simultaneously.

"he...left me hanging."

but i would never forget him.

~~~

"class, settle down!" the teacher's voice boomed across the room.

all the students immediately stopped what they were doing, returning to their seats.

satisfied, the teacher spoke again.

"good. we have a new student. let us welcome him with an applause!" with that, the door slid open, revealing a tall, handsome boy that had his blond bangs reaching above his eyebrows. simply said, he looked...amazing.

her once enthusiastic applause died down to become a slow one. the boy seemed extremely familiar, but she couldn't seem to pin point where she'd seen him.

"hi, im jisung. jisung park." a deep voice greeted, unlike how he looked.

jisung park.

nah, it ain't him. it's impossible that such a small boy like him could look like...that.

my seat mate, jaemin, seemed to have sensed my discomfort.

"uh, you okay?"

"yeah, sure." i nodded.

"jisung, take a seat beside so hee. so hee, raise your hand." the teacher's loud voice boomed again, grabbing my attention.

as he walked past the rows of students to arrive at the table, the girls in the class seemed to be whispering and giggling to each other.

standing beside the empty seat he was supposed to sit on, the boy bowed politely to jaemin. when his eyes met mine, they seemed to widen a little. maybe it's just me?

it's her. it's definitely her. i would know those eyes anywhere.

blinking out of his trance, he bowed to me as well, and soon took his seat.

"okay, guys! focus! its lesson!" the teacher clapped his hands for attention.

i took out my text book, but from the corner of my eye, jisung's tabletop was empty.

nervously, he asked, pointing at the text book.

"could you...share?"

shrugging, i moved my chair closer to his and slid the book towards him.

"thanks. you're...kim so hee?" jisung traced the letters of my name.

i hummed in response, trying to focus on the lesson.

"you know? you have the same name as someone i used to know." jisung said, my hand freezing as i was about to write notes.

she doesn't know me...does she?

jisung frowned.

~~~

"class dismissed! so hee, come forward." the teacher ordered, and i walked to the front. the other students were busy keeping their math textbooks and were preparing for the next class.

"so hee, as class president, i'd like it if you showed jisung around during lunch. of course, you could ask the Vice President, renjun, as well. got it?"

nodding my head, the teacher signalled to return to my seat. before that, however, i stopped by at renjun's seat.

"hey, renjun?" i called out to the boy who was busy doodling.

moomin, maybe.

"hmm?" he hummed.

"show the new boy around school later, during lunch." i said.

bobbing his head up and down, he seemed to have understood me, so i finally returned to my seat.

A/N: I HAD TO INCLUDE RENJUN HAHAHA

~~~

"hey! you're jisung, right?" haechan, the infamous guy in school slung an arm around the younger one.

"aha,no. definitely not." he replied sarcastically.

"wow, step. i like you." nodding his head, his other friend, lee jeno and renjun came up.

"hey." the two greeted casually.

"the teacher says we've gotta show you around. come with us." renjun started to walk away, but jisung didn't budge.

"i...don't think so? i don't know your names." he smirked.

chuckling, haechan introduced.

"im haechan. don't worry, im harmless. except that im quite infamous for my antics," pointing at jeno, "this is jeno," and then at renjun who was awkwardly at the door, "that's renjun, aka vice class president, and also a fan of moomin."

"no extra information on jeno?" jisung raised his eyebrow. by now, they were walking through the hallways.

"nah, unless, you have any?" haechan asked.

scanning jeno up and down, the boy's light bulb lit.

ah.

"jenojam?" he suggested.

i heard haechan stifle a laugh.

"why?" renjun asked.

"because he looks like he's got no jams." instead of stifling his laughter, this time, he laughed. real loud.

"oh my god, that's true." haechan joked, earning a hit from jeno.

~~~