Chapter 3

All the magcon boys were over our mansion today but they went penny boarding to chipotle.

Since I was home alone I decided to blast music and just chill out.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIESSSS OH OH OH OHHH BABY YOU AND ME, STUMBLING IN THE STREETS-"

I got cut off by my phone ringing. It was Cameron. I turned off the music and answered it.

"Hello?" I said into it.

"Megan, I need you to come here now" he said worriedly. I heard carter yelling "call 911!".

Then Aaron "Nash where's your phone"

"Cameron what's wrong" I said getting worried.

"Just come to the park" he said and hung up.

I ran for my white nike high tops then for my keys, then for the door.

Totally forgetting how cold it was outside. Luckily it's wasn't snowing but I heard the roads were really icy.

I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel as I turned in to the parking lot.

There were thousands of ambulences and everyone was crowded around something on the ground.

I pushed cameron out of the way to see taylor knocked out cold on the ground surrounded by blood.

"Tay?" I said, my voice cracking.

The paramedics came over with a stretcher and lifted him carefully on. They started wheeling him away.

"NO! DONT TAKE HIM" I screamed chasing after them. Carter grabbed my arm and pulled me in comfortingly. I cried into his shoulders as he rubbed circles on my back. Nash came over and I switched to his arms.

He picked me up and brought me to his brothers car, who he called after 911. He set me down carefully as I drifted off into sleep.

At one point I woke up and was in his big rangerover, laying across Cameron's lap with nash next to me then Matt and will grier in the front. I heard carter and Aaron in the back. I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I woke up a bit later in a place unknown. I rubbed my eyes to find myself, egglike, curled up in Nashs lap covered in a blanket.

They were all like brothers to me so it wasn't weird.

"Morning meg" he said smiling. "How's taylor" I asked nervously. "We don't know yet" Cameron said, sitting down next to us and handing me a coffee. I drank it as the hot liquid fell in my stomach.

It made my stomach growl. "Looks like ms dallas is hungry" carter said from the other side.

"Starving actually" i said laughing.

"C'mon, they have a really good cafe downstairs in the lobby" Matt said getting up. I pulled the blanket off me and stood up, letting nash up too. We all walked downstairs together.

When we got there, the big windows were filled with screaming fans and security guards. I felt bad for the hospital patients who have to listen to that. How did they even know we were here?

We ordered our food and went back up to the waiting area enjoying it. This time, I sat on my brothers lap because there was limited space in the waiting room.

I ate my sandwich and no one said anything until i said "just for the record, y'all interrupted my one direction jam session" I said taking another bite of my sandwich smiling.

"Your boyfriend did actually" Matt said laughing.

Cameron tensed up.

"I have to use the bathroom" he said. I got up off of him and let him go to the bathroom.

I know he doesn't like taylor as my boyfriend but I mean he could be a little more supportive.

"I'm gunna go too" carter said getting up.

"Same" Matt said getting up.