Chapter 8

Taylors pov-

I was laying in my hospital bed when i got a notification from nashs tweet.

"Its confirmed" it said with a picture of nash and amber kissing on the lips.

I froze. I dropped my phone to the ground.

"Is everything okay taylor?" Nurse jamie said. The hot one.

I showed her the picture. "My apparently ex girlfriend tht was here yesterday is dating nash, the other boy who was here with the blue eyes" i said.

She gasped. "Im soo sorry.. Is there anything i cou-" she started but i inturrupted.

"If i just was loyal to her. If i didnt fight with her, i wouldnt have to start fighting for her." I said, starting to cry.

This isnt over nash.

I decided to text him.

"The fuck bro" i said.

"What?" He responded.

"The #mash kiss? We were still together"

"Not in her eyes, she spent the whole night crying about you and how you went off with that nurse. She thought you gave up on her. We were playing truth or dsre and she was asked if she liked me as more than a friend, she said yes. She asked me if i liked her as more than a friend. I said yes. We kissed, i asked her out. I gtg we just got to six flags" he said.

I balled my hands into fists. Im going to get her back. Megan dallas is mine.

Camerons pov-

Nothing could bother me today. I dont have to worry about taylor pulling a kaylene on megan. Nothing could go wrong. I had so much fun at six flags, until taylor called me.

"You asshole. Your behind this whole thing. You just want your fucking sister away from me. Your poisoning her mind to think that she is going to get broken by me. Well guess what, now you helped her break me. Im going to get her back. Nash wont have her for long. Megan is mine, and will always be mine. Nothings going to change that." He said.

"Fuck you taylor. You did break her. You flirted with that stupid nurse right in front of her. Your not going to get her back. She hates you now. Shes with nash. All the boys are mad at you. Megan is fragile. Do you not know her past? Some boyfriend you were. Also, you dont own her. Shes not yours. Shes herselfs. Shes also my baby sister. Theres nothing that can change that but there are so many things that can change you and her" i answered. You could here the tears in his eyes. I know taylor had anger issues. But still.

Megans eyes filled with tears. Nash brought her away.

"Cam, im sorry" tay said.

"Ill be at the hospital with megan and nash in 20" i said and hung up. I chased after meg and nash calling there names, ready to tell them the plan