Trampolines and Pillow Fights

We went down the road towards my house. Actually we went right in front of my house. We passed it and kept going until the end of my street and turned left, up a slight hill. The road eventually faded out into a dirt road with an old shack on the right.

 I'm glad we weren't behind the trucks because we were kicking up so much dust. The road flattened out and we curved around the bend. There was a huge house in front of us.

We parked and got off, the guys behind us. We all looked in amazement at his house. He walked up to his garage and typed in the code. The garage door opened and he walked inside. We shrugged and followed him in. We removed our shoes. I set mine next to his, and his were at least 3 sizes bigger than mine.

We were in a laundry room with a small bathroom on our left. We walked to our right into a huge kitchen. There was a sliding glass door in front of us that leads to a wrap around porch. If you go left through the kitchen and go through a door, you're in the dining room. There is a door on your left that leads to a small hallway with two bedrooms. You walk out the dining room and into the living room. There us a spiral staircase on your left. We followed Sean up the stairs.

There was a pool table and bar in front of us. A guy stood behind the bar with a shaker in his hand. 3 guys were sitting on bar stools in front of him. 16 shots were lined up on the bar between them.

Sean ran over and grabbed one, downing it and turning it upside down. The four guys complained and hit him in the arms. He made a motion to the guys and they all ran over and grabbed a shot, downing it and setting it upside down. I stayed where I was.

Sean looked at me and said, "Four, these are my roommates Liam, Kenny, Cameron, and Tobey.

"Four?" Tobey asked.

"Yes." Sean said, grabbing a shot and handing it to me. I drank it and turned it upside down on the bar.

"Why hello there beautiful." Kenny said, taking my hand and kissing it.

"So why are we here?" I asked Sean.

He nodded like he remembered and walked into a room to the right of the bar. "Everyone grab two and bring them to the basement. We need all of them. Liam grab a sheet too."

The room had at least 100 sleeping bags. I just looked at him. He shrugged, "We like camping."

I laughed and waited until everyone grabbed two. I walked in and grabbed two. Sean was waiting outside the door with two sleeping bags in hand. "Follow me." He said. We walked outside onto the balcony and the guys walked down the stairs. We looked out over the balcony. There was a ginormous trampoline below us. He threw his sleeping bags onto the trampoline and grabbed mine, throwing them over also. They bounced off onto the lawn.

"Take my hand." He said, holding it out to me.

"Excuse me?" I said.

He grabbed my hand and opened up a gate on the railing that I didn't see before. Before I could ask why, He jumped, dragging me with him. We landed on the trampoline and bounced onto the lawn. I landed on top of him.

"Damn that was fun. Why are you shaking?" He asked laughing.

"Maybe because I just had a shot and you pulled me off the balcony!!"

"Well stop." He said, his voice getting soft.

"It's kinda hard when I'm on top of you." I whispered back. I rolled off of him, standing up. He got up and grabbed his IPhone out of his back pocket.

I looked at him slightly confused and he put his finger to his lips.

I jumped and sat on the edge of the trampoline, on the springs.