Flappy Bird and Chazzy-Poo

He pulled back and looked at me.

"I can't believe I just did that. I'm so sorry Four." He said.

"Noah it's fine."

"No it's not. You're my sister. I just...had to kiss you...God I'm so stu-" I cut him off. I pulled him back to me, pressing his lips against mine. He made no sign that he wanted to stop. He just moved his soft lips over mine, again and again.

It seemed like the room started to get hotter. He pulled my right leg over him and I grabbed the front of his shirt in my fist, trying to get him as close to me as possible.

I pulled him on top of me, my hands running through his hair. He sat up slightly and pulled his shirt off, throwing it on the floor. I ran my hands over his back as he kissed me again. His hands were under my shirt, on my stomach. He grabbed my hipbones. He started to take off my shirt when I stopped him.

He looked at me. "Not yet." I whispered.

He smiled. "Still as innocent as always." He got up and threw his shirt in the hamper, going over to his closet, on the left wall, right before you get to his bed.  

I laughed and ran downstairs, grabbing my backpack and running into the bathroom. I took off Sean's sweats and slid on my yoga shorts, putting his sweats in my bag. I took off his shirt and put that on top of the sweats, putting on my crewneck. I zipped up my bag, heading back upstairs to his room.

I walked in his room and set my bag down by the door. I walked over to his futon, sitting down and crossing my legs. I unlocked my IPhone and clicked on my messages.

'Hey babe. I kinda need to tell you two things.' ~Four

He replied right away.

'Did something happen with Chaz? Are you okay? What's wrong?' ~Vincent

'No we're actually going to get tattoos tomorrow. But uh. Averial is cutting himself and I just made out with Noah.' ~Four

'AVERIAL IS CUTTING HIMSELF!?' ~Vincent

'Yea today in Sean's bathroom.' ~Four

'Omigod. I have to talk to him and see if he's okay.' ~Vincent

'No!! This has to stay between us...I told him I wouldn't tell.' ~Four

' *sigh* okay. So now back to the bigger picture. YOU MADE OUT WITH NOAH!?' ~Vincent

' *blushes* Yea...' ~Four

 'Were you playing truth or dare or what?' ~Vincent

'No we just...kissed and...kept kissing I guess...' ~Four

'We will talk about this tomorrow. Love you.' ~Vincent

'Love you too.' ~Four

I exited out of my messages and clicked on Flappy Bird, my most favorite and most hated app. My high score is 52 and Vincent's is like 1,447. I played Flappy Bird for about 10 minutes while Noah was sitting next to me, watching the end of the movie.

"God that was creepy." He said, turning it off. I only half heard him, cause I was too focused, I was about to pass 50. "Four?"

"Hmmm..."

"Omigod you're addicted to that game." He laughed.

I died and I groaned, throwing my phone in between my legs and looking over at him. He got up and stretched, then I realized what he was wearing.