Amelia

hi. First thing first I am really shy.I hate my self, I am a vampire........... Surprise.Yeah I used to cut be I can't now I'm a vampire and that means I heal instantly. My Parents and past are bad but not as bad as Valeries.Yeah you may be thinking her past is not bad its just that her parents  did something to her.Well no she had a very bad past it's just that she won't tell a....Uh how should I say it, a human. Anyways  I was friends with a werewolf named Emma and she axadently killed me while I had vampire​ blood In my system.The reason I had vamp blood in my system is because I was about to die, I fell and slipped on my balcony.I am ashamed of it.So I was turning into a vamp, and I was so worried I bit my lip and blood came out so I officially turned into a vamp.Then I learned how to control my thirst for blood.Lastly I was nice with the witches and they hate vampires but for some reason they liked me so they put a spell in me.The spell was for me to never die even if you chop my head off, rip my heart out, or even stick a stake in my heart.(not the meat btw) The witch also put the spell on Reese but not on Valerie cause she was all ready imortal.(Amelia)
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

(Amelia) ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇