Surprise

Valerie's​ POV

Another day of school with the vache Kierra uhhhh EF my life but now I get to feed on Mrs.Basala the vache teacher.My friends don't even care cause no one likes her, not even the good kids.Amelia being the sneaky and nosey one found out some really wonderful news. Hopefully the news isn't like last time.She found out that someone had a crush on me so HOPEFULLY the news isn't like that this time.

Yesenia's POV

I hate school cause then we have to deal with all of the drama that Kierra causes. Sadly all of us are in all of Kierras classes, which makes a LOT of drama. The good side of going to school today is that apparently Amelia has a surprise for us. Usually we just skip school, mainly Valarie.She only comes to feed and sometimes she stays the rest of the day but she also sometimes just leaves. I want the surprise to be switching schools so we all can get a fresh start. When I say all I mean all I once lost control and killed a girl that was walking home at dark on a full moon. So technically it wasn't​ my fault it was dark who walks outside in the dark. I want all of us to have a fresh start.

Amelia's​ POV

They are going to love my surprise speshaly Valerie since she hates Kierra the most.Now all I have to do is go to school, or should I be late to make suspense.Nah I'm not that cruel.

A/N I changed Reese to Yesenia cause I told my cousin if she gets the app, follows me, and reads my story I will put her in it and she wants to be a werewolf so yeah.If your name is Kierra I don't hate it I just made up a name, it is a beautiful name and if u guys have any ideas TELL MEH 💚

- Rain 🌧🌈