mini golf

So far I haven't got any text from Rick and I've watched my back almost 24/7 make sure my brother was fine and my mom was fine Cole went back to college and cleaned up the mess up that Rick left.
Currently I'm brushing my teeth and hair getting ready cuz Ian wanted to take me out too mini golfing.
"Ill pay u 20 if u hit that man in the head"i told ian pointing to a man with a blur hoodie on
"Whattt no thats mean ..well ok" he said in lined up the club with the ball key swan and hit the ball the ball hit the guy nothing head but the back still I gave him $20

"That was fun want icecream now" said asked looking at me
"Sureee u know what kind" I said looking about him and going to take a seat I only eat vanilla ice cream and he knows this
He came up back about 5 minutes later with a chocolate ice cream in vanilla ice cream he smiled and sat mine down in front of me and sat down across the table.
"So u ready to go to school next week" Ian laughed "hell no I'm not ready I'm just going to drop out become a stripper and live life from there" I said sarcastically
"If any one things there gonna see u half naked there ass is dead" Ian said taking a bite of his ice cream. "And my brother he needs to back up did u see this time he put both hands on the back of your back next time his ass his dead" said I laughed on how protective he is over me
-----
I'm currently laying in bed with Ian with the sound of Franny crying her head off I don't know how Debbie handles it so well "ill be back" i said jumping up " Dub's let me hold her and you got some rest this girl is literally 16 and she's up 24/7 taking care of her 1 year old it's crazy she's amazing I held Franny in my hand and gave her a bottle going downstairs sitting on the couch Carl came up and sat next to me staring at franny "what" i asked looking at him."ah nothing its just she's not Cryin anymore and she cries with everybody" i did notice that she cries with everyone "your good with kids" he smiled and walked up to his room im guessing for another 10 minutes I sat on the couch watching for any sleep I brought her up to Debbie's room and quietly put her in her crib walked back to his room and he was already asleep I went to the bathroom real quick and God damn Carl does not knock he came in "carlll im peeing" i said "oh sorry ill get out" did he get out no he came in and shut the door staring at me "Carl get out"
Pulling up my shorts "o-oh ya sorry once again did he turn around and leave no he just covered his eyes and turned around I laughed flush the toilet and wash my hands he uncovered his eyes and walked over to me putting his hands on my lower back so are you want to sleep in my bed tonight he said with a wink "eww no" then he did something I didn't expect he kissed my neck i moved away and walked out and went to lay with ian.
------