Bobby

I pulled up to the spot then sighed instantly as I wondered should I even be here or not. I sighed as I ran my hands over my face then instantly felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach further more letting me know that I shouldn't have even brought my black ass here.

I sighed as I took in a deep breath then contemplated on rather or not I should just simply stay here or just leave. I got my answer when I felt that knot feeling in my stomach again. I sat up in the seat of my car then crunk my car up as I decided I should take my black ass the fuck home.

I backed out the driveway then pulled off down the road then made my way towards the freeway as moments later I could see police cars flying past me towards the direction I had just came from I knew then and there that it was nobody but God letting me know that I needed to leave this shit alone for good and get my life back on track.

I had it all growing up parents who loved me unconditionally and would do anything for me, but I was one of those kids that wanted everyone to like me and accept me for me not what I could get them, so I started hanging out with people older than me I started smoking and drinking then smoking and drinking turned into me having sex left and right with this chick and that chick then after that I had one girl hit me with an pregnancy scare and I slowed down on that shit cause I wasn't trying to bring no babies in the wrong right now at this very moment.

Once the sex died down for me I started stealing left and right I mean I had it all with that little habit until I got caught one day and ended up serving thirty days on the juvenile detention then ended up being on probation for two years you would have thought I would have learned my lesson but I didn't I ended up fighting muthafuckas left and right once I got introduced to the drug game because muthafuckas thought I was soft and didn't remember who owed me money or not. The fights escalated in me getting kicked out of school and that was the last and final straw for my parents once they discovered my stash of weed and other drugs in my room they sent my ass to Juvie for a year then put me in community services but I cut that shit and never showed up now that I'm out here in the streets I wish I would've cause ever since my parents kicked me out I've been dodging muthafuckas like crazy.

I sighed as I cleared my thoughts then made my exit off the freeway then decided to hit up my home girl Ebony's spot to check in on her and see what's good on her end. I drove several blocks until I got to her street then made my way towards her house as I pulled up in the driveway then pulled my phone out then dialed her number as I waited on her to answer the phone.

"Yeah, what's good nikka?" She said on the other end causing me to smile.

"Come to the door I'm outside" I say to her as I waited on her response.

"Alright bet" she says as she hung up causing me to smirk as I shook my head then killed the ignition on my car as I grabbed my keys then made my way out the car as I closed the door behind me then made my way over towards her front door as I walked up the steps as seconds later she came to the door with a smile on her face as she stepped back to let me.

Once inside I made my way upstairs to her room where I knew she was playing on the game like always I took my seat on her bed as I waited on her to come into the room as I kicked my shoes off then took in a deep breath as seconds later she came into the room then said,

"What made you come this way nikka?" She asked me soon as she took her place back on the bed next to me.

"Shit, my crazy ass was about to do something stupid with the nikkas a few minutes ago until I felt a knot feeling form in the pit of my stomach then opted out of it" I say as I ran my hands over my face.

"Nikka, what the fuck why the fuck were you even about to hang with them nikkas better yet why the fuck were you about to get caught the fuck up with them nikkas when the hell are you going to learn Bobby?" She says to me with a sigh as she shook her head then went back to her game.

"I don't know truthfully and I am trying to change mami but it's hard it's like it's a part of me now all I know is crime now but I know I need to change get back in school and do something good with my life but I don't even know if I know how to do any of that now." I say with a sigh as I watched her play on the game.

"Well, nikka you know I gotchu I always got you you're my best friend and I don't want shit happening to you nor do I want you to get into anymore trouble cause the next time you get into any type of trouble your ass is going to be gone for five years no returns nor do your ass get to pass go like your a part of that damn Monopoly game nikka" she says causing me to laugh as I shook my head then pushed her lightly causing her to laugh as well.

"Yeah, I know mami I just don't want to be stressing you out and shit with my issues plus you got enough on your plate with your daughter speaking of my baby where is she?" I asked her causing her to smile.

"She's at her dad's house with his people's they wanted to see her plus they got her some stuff so I let her stay the weekend over there" she's says causing me to nod my head.

"That's what it do I'm glad his people's came around and started spending time with lil mama" I say continuing to look at her play on the game.

"Yeah, I'm very glad about that as well cause it was hard taking care of her by myself being a single parent ain't no joke at all" she says with a sigh.

"Yeah, I feel yah if I ever have kids I hope the woman is around and don't up and leave my ass high and dry" I say shaking my head.

I'm pretty sure you won't have to go through none of that papi but when's the last time you heard from your people's or have you even attempted to try to get in contact with them?" She asked me pausing her game then looking over at me causing me to sigh.

"I haven't heard from them nor seen them word on the street is they've moved out of state where they moved to I don't know but I wish they would have told me if it is true you know I mean damn I know I fucked up and disappointed ya'll but damn I'm still your child at least call and check on me sometimes and see how I'm doing you know." I say shaking my head as I put my head down.

"Aye, it'll all get better papi look at the brighter side at least you'll have your life in check and going a better direction in case you do get to get in contact with them at least you'll have something positive to tell them you know" she says lifting my head up.

"I don't know Ebony I doubt I'll ever get in contact with them again they made it quite clear they didn't want shit to do with me anymore they did cut all ties from me then cut all my funds out and everything. I had to start from the bottom to get what I got now it's a struggle each and everyday to keep all that shit too without getting my hands dirty you know" I say with a sigh.

"Aye, I know it is papi but your so much better than that you just gotta get your confidence back up and believe in yourself again yah know" she says to me looking into my eyes.

"Yeah I know mami" I say nodding my head.

"It'll get better papi I believe in you" she says with a smile causing me to pull her into a hug.

Once we were done hugging she saved her game then the both of us began to play a couple games then I ordered us some pizza as I had hella shit floating through my head in hopes that my life would get better compared to the bogus shit I had going on with my life now.