Chapter 3: Notice

After the show was over, you couldn't stop thinking of what Magnus said. He got to you, you needed to go back in your dressing room and calm down. Though your chances of that was zero. Since Magnus walked up to you.

"That was wonderful, __________."

"Thank you, I didn't want to disappoint you." he gave you a smile. Until he pulled a piece of paper out of his vest pocket. You took it and looked down at it. "What's this?"

"I thought I discuss more of your role. How's dinner, tonight?" you didn't relaxed you blushed a deep red. Would it be right? Than again you needed this job, he was paying you well. You didn't want to give that up.

"Alright."

"Great, find something nice to wear." with that he left. You didn't realized that your heart skipped a beat. You left the set, saying bye to Stefan and Julia. You went into your dressing room, taking off the outfit, you decided to wear something, classy and clean.

~

"You really think this is a good idea?" Stefan was helping Mangus getting ready for tonight. "She's only been here one day?"

"It's about her role-"

"Don't lie to me, you're trying to get her to remember." he sigh to himself.

"I'm just..surprise she doesn't."

"It's been a long time, Magnus. Just don't scare her off. Please, I like her already."

"I be careful of what you say, your wife is still here."

"She doesn't get jealous, she knows she is my number one." with fixing his collar, he dusted him off and looked at him. "I think you're ready."

"Thanks, Stefan." with that he began to walk out of his office. He walked passed a few people, saying goodnight. It was than he went to your dressing room, he knock on the door. He heard you, you opened the door seeing him. He really cleaned up nicely, his hair all style up while his smile was bright white. He eyed your outfit, it was slimming, bared shoulders showed, you wore a crystal like necklace around your neck, the color of the dress a dark ruby, with a hint of sparkle. Your hair was down, yet part of your hair was braided in the back. Your makeup was flawless as it didn't even showed. To be honest, he found himself, blushing a deep red. You noticed and giggle.

"Ready to go?" you asked. He cough himself and took your arm.

"Indeed."

~

Down town you were with him, a fine restaurants, looked classy and well. It was different than what you normally a ate. At least you were dressed appropriate. Table for two, you sat down with him, you order water while he did the same. As the menus were passed, you looked down. Everything was expensive, it looked good, but-

"You can order whatever, it's my treat."

"Than again you were the that ask me to dinner."

"True, but you just seem nervous. Go on." with the waiter coming back. You ended up getting a garden salad, while he got the fish. While the food was being waited, this was his chance. "So, I didn't ask you to come for your role." oh God, is he really..

"I thought I did great?"

"No, you did wonderful. You're not getting fired. I just..ah..well." how was he going to say this.

"Magnus?" he ended up going into his inside pocket of his jacket. He pulled out a folded piece of paper. Another one? You took it and opened it, it was you and your friend..wait.. "Why do you have this?" he only chuckle to himself.

"It's me, ________." looking closely at it..your eyes widen.

"You know, something about you was familiar. Yet.."

"I did change my last name. I'm sorry for what happened." you only tilted your head in confusion. "You don't remember?"

"No, I really don't. Last thing I remember, you moved away. I never saw you again." guess whatever happened, you forgot. Which was a good sign.

"Least now..we can start over." he took your hand, squeezing it, causing you to blush.

"You're my boss, won't that inflict the show?" you did have a point. Stefan did told him.

"Just old friends catching up, unless you had other things in mind~" there it was again. That damn accent of his. You rubbed your legs together, hoping the feeling would go away. He seemed to noticed, but let it slide. You took your hand away as the food came. Once eaten and he paid for the check. You notice snow was falling down, you shivered a bit, but Magnus took off his jacket and placed it over you. You thanked him, "Do you have a place to stay?" to be honest you didn't. You didn't have much, leaving your parents place, you figure if you didn't get the job you would need a hotel. Yet they cost money, which you really didn't want to spend.

"No..i thought I would find a cheap motel." Magnus shook his head.

"You can live with me, til you find a place of your own." you gave him a smile.

"Thanks Magnus. You're too kind."

"What are friends for..." you leaned onto him and kiss his cheek. He cough a bit, but you only giggle. Getting into his car, he began to drive back to the building to get your stuff and on his way home.