Chapter 4: Jealous

His home wasn't big or small, but enough for a family to say the least. There were no houses for miles, Magnus helped you with your bags as you both headed inside. You were amazed at his place, you kept following him till he reached to the spare bedroom. Setting the bags down, he opened the door. Inside, the room it was simple as it can be. Helping you once more, he set the bags down by the bed. You only looked at him,

"Thanks again, Magnus."

"No problem. Now than, the bathroom is just around the corner. If you need me, my room is down the hall to the left. If I'm not there, my office is a floor above." he yawned a bit, you noticed the clock that was on the nightstand, it was getting late. And you knew you both had work tomorrow.

"Thanks and goodnight, Magnus." with him nodding. He left the room, you on the other hand decided to change and go to sleep. Meanwhile with Magnus, he just laid there on the bed, his thoughts rambling on in his head. You were in his house, there were so many things he wanted to say to you. Til..he shook his head. He shouldn't rush into things, take things slow and hope you felt the same.

~

It's been weeks since starting the show. The more you work, the more you were having fun. You were also spending time with Magnus after the show. He was the same person from before yet, there was something inside of you that well you couldn't explain. You to head to the gym, Magnus had his own private one in the building, which made it easier for you. Doing some stretching, you needed to be fit or else your character would be well..you didn't want to think about it. Before you even begin, you heard a knock on the door, looking over you only smiled running over to him. You hugged him as he too return the hug.

"Dean, I can't believe it. How did you know where I was?" he only chuckled.

"You left without saying goodbye, you almost forgot this." he pulled out something in his pocket. Showing it to you, your eyes widen,

"You kept this.." your good luck charm, you thought you lost it. It's four leaf clover shape pin. You looked up at him.

"Yeah and well..this." he leaned close, his lips a lost touching yours, yet you heard a cough. Breaking away from him, you looked over seeing Magnus standing at the door his arms were cross, he almost look tick for some reason.

"You sir, are trespassing."

"The lady at the front desk, said it was okay-"

"I was not aware of this. Please leave."

"Magnus-"

"It's alright, ________. You want to catch up later?" you nodded. "Say tomorrow night at 7?"

"Yeah, you can pick me up here after work."

"Splendid!" he leaned down and kissed your cheek, while walking passed Magnus, he gave him a dirty look before finally leaving the area. Magnus only looked at you, your arms were cross.

"He didn't have to leave."

"I don't trust him, he's not good for you."

"You may be my boss, but you're not being a good friend here." he was really pushing it, Magnus only moved forward, his face close to yours, you only stared at him.

"I'm just looking out for you."

"Than leave my love life out of this, Magnus." with that you decided to leave. Magnus groaned to himself, yet he leaned himself back against the wall.

"Not again..why does this always happened.."

~

You haven't spoke to him since, sure he was driving, the silence was killing him. He peak over at you, your arms were crossed, looking out the window. Turning down the music, he pulled into a stop, you looked over at him. What now?

"Look I'm sorry. I just..care about you. If anything were to happened. I wouldn't forgive myself." you shifted in your seat. You took his hand, squeezing it.

"Tell you what, if anything and I mean anything I will come to you."

"That's all I want." you leaned in and kissed his cheek. He moved his head back, and started driving once more. You couldn't help, but feel there was more than what he wanted to say.

~

"There's nothing I can do for you, Magnus. You just gotta let it go."

"Stefan-"

"Look, I've been there before. Oddly enough you didn't expect this. You think she would realized your feelings for you after all those years?" Magnus walked over to the window, looking down. He saw you with him, it made his blood boil.

"I..I was hoping." he saw you get into the car. Driving away, he closed the blinds, not looking back.

"Magnus-"

"I've got a meeting in a few. Tell Julia that you and her are doing a scene together. You don't need me for it." Stefan sigh to himself. Just before he walked out the door, he looked over.

"Don't let it ruin what you got going on here." Magnus never said a word, the footsteps were gone. Magnus only sigh to himself.

"He is right, I shouldn't let this ruin all my hard work." looking down at the phone, he placed it back into his pocket, people started coming in. Fixing himself up, he gave out a smile and started the business. "Welcome."