Chapter 6: Finally

You kissed Magnus....he kissed you...you knew you had feelings for him, but not like this. He was your boss for crying out loud. Taking a deep breath remembering the events that happened not too long ago. To be honest, you kind of like it, hearing the sound of the door. You walked over to it and opened it. Magnus was by the door, you aw he was sadden.

"I'm sorry for what happened."

"Actually..to be honest..it wasnt all that bad." pulling Magnus in the room, the door was shut. "I mean..well..."

"Yeah..wasn't that bad..."

"Okay look, Magnus. The kiss..was amazing." he only raised an eyebrow of confusion.

"Wait so you-"

"Like you, yes but..i didn't know how you felt after well..you know."

"Agree." you both went silent for a moment. You walked closer to him, cupping his cheeks with your hand. Staring into those eyes, his lips were opened, you wanted to taste it again. Magnus only leaned close and kissed you, proper and well, sparks seem to fly. Deepening the kiss, you couldn't believe it, tongue battle against each other. He lifted you up and set you on the table, knocking everything over, arms were wrapped around his head. You slightly moan in between kisses, he broke the kiss, a string of saliva appeared and you only panted. The door was knock,

"It's been 30 mins." you only rolled your eyes. Getting off the table, fixing up your makeup. Magnus only chuckled to himself,

"So..what are we now?"

"Dating I suppose. Though..we should keep this a secret." it would be wise in his opinion. Though he only smiled, before pulling you into a another kiss.

"Let's go back."

~

Things were never the same after that. Though it's been a few weeks since you have been dating Magnus. Sooner or later people will start shipping you and Sportacus only if they knew it was real. Stretching your arms inside the gym, you didn't seem to notice someone else was here too. Before looking back, you felt being grabbed and pressed against the wall. Scared as you were, you only turned your head back.

"You!"

"Your boss may have saved you, but to be honest. I thought we had a thing here. You owe me."

"I don't, Dean. I want my friend back!" he slapped you across the face, dropping you the floor. His body hovered over yours, straddling your hips. Hands above your head, you struggle against him.

"One fuck is all I want." you spit in his face.

"Go to hell!" before he could do anything, he was being pulled off of you and slammed against the wall. Looking up you only saw Stefan and Magnus.

"I don't know who let you in, but get out."

"No, I'm not." Magnus only looked at you, Stefan was seeing if everything was okay, then he turned his head back to Dean.

"Leave or I call."

"________.." you turned your head, only to see Julia in her sports outfit on. Dean only curled his lip, before running over to her. She panic, but she quickly moved out of the way, flipping the other direction. Heading over to you, Dean only growled.

"You think your so lucky, Mark my words, _______-" before he can even say another work. Magnus sprinted across the room, punch him in the face. Dean felt his nose broken, as Julia gasp.

"If you ever set foot and harm anyone I hold dear to. I'll kick you out myself." walking away, nose bleeding. Magnus walked over to Julia, she only smiled at him. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"You're showing your Sportacus side, I don't blame you Maggi." she was adorable. Stefan knew the look on his face, he took Julia out. Magnus only went to you, he kissed your forehead.

"I'm fine Magnus."

"Your lucky Stefan and I walk in. Who knows what he could have done."

"I miss my friend though..not whoever he is."

"He's only after your body, I mean its..well..sexy." you felt your cheeks burn through. Cause well yeah you were fit, but him he was a God.

"You're too flattering." you lifted his shirt a bit. We'll build you couldn't believe it, what was his secret. "You want to show me some moves?" he was honored. He removed his shirt, tossing it to the side, you only blush as he started flexing a bit.

"Now, the most important thing to do, is stretch like this." you only rolled your eyes. Following his movements. He began to jump up and down, doing a split in between. You were only amazed. Then he sat down on the ground, legs spread moving his fingers in front, he pushed himself up with his fingertips. Your mouth dropped.

"How..what.." he only chuckle not breaking a sweat.

"Train in the Olympics, won 1st place in most of them. All because of a bet my friend and I did."

"I've missed so much, I feel like a terrible friend." he dropped down, as you sat by his side.

"We are much more than that now." you only smiled.

"You're right."