Chapter 2

-I do not own any part of teen wolf, only Karen-

    -Karen-

I started walking towards the woods, but surprisingly I was only in my pajamas and bare footed. It was cold and dark but that didn't even stop me from walking, I don't know why I was here? Did I randomly sleepwalk my to the woods or was I dreaming? Yet, it feels so real.

I kept walking even though I heard noises from left to right like something was there or someone. I felt sticks poking me in the foot to the point were I knew I was bleeding but, that didn't stop me from walking.

I then came to a stop and was standing outside of a burnt house, I was looking around and saw a Black Camaro with tinted windows, I was starting to freak out since I didn't know why I walked into the woods and never stop but only to be stopped by a burnt house, it didn't feel right.

I couldn't speak or move or feel anything in my body, I couldn't even feel how cold it is or the pain in my feet, that's when I started hearing movement in the bushes, I turned my head both ways but saw nothing. That's when I started tearing up, what is happening?

Growling, that's what I heard as I turned around and saw two red eyes staring at me, it then smiled grimly showings it's purely white sharp teeth...what is this? It then started coming out of the bushes and stood on its hind legs without any sign of strugglement, it looked like a wolf but a bigger one and a stronger one.

I couldn't move but the wolf came at me with its mouth open ready to bite me but at that moment I could scream, so I screamed feeling the ground shake as I slipped into darkness.

---

I jumped at the sound of my alarm clock waking me up, I hit the snooze button and groan, getting out of bed. The dream, no, the nightmare I had, it felt so real...I had just realized it is the first day of sophomore year, nice. I opened my door and walked to Lydia's room and saw that she was awake, once she heard her door open she looked at me and smiled.

"You know I should start locking my door" she mumbled to herself and then pulled me to her bed and told me to look at the outfit she picked out.

It was a long sleeved short black shirt, a not so short flowery skirt that had blue flower prints on it and a black bow tie, she also picked out some black leggings and heels.

She picked the outfit up and shoved it towards me, she then shoved me out of her room and spoke to me, "Go put it on and then curl your hair, maybe put on a little bit of makeup" she smiled and closed the door, I chuckled a little.

I walked Into the bathroom and started to undress myself and I crept into the shower, after I was done with my shower I got out and dried myself, putting on the clothes Lydia picked out for me. I started curling my hair and putting on a bit of makeup like she said, I looked in the mirror, feeling like a copy of Lydia, it really isn't that bad...

I walked out the bathroom and downstairs where I was met up with Lydia and mom, they both turned around and gawked at me.

"Isn't she beautiful" Lydia said as she smiled and crossed her arms at her improvement.

"Hunny, you look gorgeous! Wow..." My mom said wide eyed.

"Mom, you have seen me in fancy clothes before" I said a bit annoyed.

"Yes but not a skirt" I agreed, I haven't actually worn a skirt before, or heels so it's pretty much new for my mom and Lydia.

I was thinking of riding with Lydia to school but then I was thinking about riding with Stiles? I guess I should just call Stiles.