Chapter 20

-I do not own any part of Teen Wolf, only Karen-

-TWENTY-

---

"So, when is Stiles coming?" Allison asked me as we entered Macy's with Lydia.

"He should be here already." I told her. I looked over at Allison to see a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?" I told her as we stepped onto the escalator.

"Nothing's wrong, I just... I have a lot on my mind." She explained.

"You could smile, at least. Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'?" Lydia quoted.

"Smile, Allison. We are buying you a dress." I said to her.

"You should smile too, Karen. You got Stiles, so smile." Allison told me as she smiled at me.

"Stiles isn't mine yet and I'm happy just nervous because it's Stiles I'm seeing right now." I saw that we were already at the top floor.

"That Stiles?" Lydia pointed over to a person who was holding a perfume bottle then sprayed it in their face making them sneeze. I recognized the person as Stiles and giggled at him. How adorable and weird can he be? He looked over to me which made my heart literally skip a beat, I smiled at him as he waved and smiled back at me.

"Don't know what you see in him, and still don't know what a Stiles is." Lydia rolled her eyes and walked off to the dresses.

Stiles, Allison and I tried to keep up with Lydia as she walked really fast, literally, with heels on. We finally got to the dress section and I started picking out some nice dresses and making Stiles hold them. I could hear him struggling to keep ahold of the dresses.

"Wait who are y-you going to the formal with?" Stiles stuttered some. I turned to him and spoke, "With you, Dummy."

"M-me? Like Stiles me?" He nervously said.

"Yes, you... Is that okay?" It was my turn to speak nervously.

"No, no, no, no... I mean yes, yeah, it's okay. I'll go with you, of course." He rambled on and smiled goofy.

"Could you put those's dresses in one of the changing rooms? Please and thank you." I said as I pushed him which made him stumble a bit.

"Is this even a 24-hour Macy's?" I heard Stiles mutter as he walked away. My eyes landed on a plan turquoise dress that was strapped, it looked amazing. I'm not much of a full out blown colorful and bedazzled person. I held it against my body and looked down at it, admiring at how good it looks. I was about to look up when I saw dirty black shoes standing in front of me. I slowly looked up to see the evil Peter Hale, great.

He looked down at the dress that I pressed against my body, then spoke, "That's not really your color or your style."

I gritted my teeth together, "Because of my hair."

"Exactly. I may suggest that your style is... This." He picked out a black laced dress that went down to the knees. It did look nice, but that's not what I should be worried about now.

"What do you want from me?" I spoke with anger towards him.

"I think Derek had already explained that." He said now in a monotone.

"Maybe I want your perspective about the whole situation and why you are hurting me." I snapped.

"I'm not hurting you, I'm just getting you ready." I looked at him confused.

"Getting ready for what?" I saw his lips turned into one of his evil smirks, my eyes widen as he walked away. I felt the sudden pain of fire burning over my body, I clenched my fists and closed my eyes as I felt my eyes burning also. Something was happening to me and I couldn't control it.