Chapter 10

-I do not own any part of Teen Wolf, only Karen-

-TEN-

-NOT EDITED-

---

"This is boring," Lydia sighed turning off the TV, we were watching The Breakfast Club but of course, Lydia has to be picky and turn off my favorite movie ever.

"How is it boring? Are you serious? It's a classic," I told her.

"It's from the 80's, and the only movie from the 80's that is good and still good is Sixteen Candles," She picked at her nails.

"You do realize two of the major characters from Sixteen Candles is from The Breakfast club?" I questioned towards Lydia.

"Yes, but that doesn't change my mind of The Breakfast Club. How about this? Let's go get Jackson and we can all watch a movie together," She said to me. I looked at her as I knew what movie she is talking about.

"Oh, c'mon Lyd! Not the Notebook again," She smirked at me as she got up and put on her shoes and took her car keys.

"You coming or not?" She said impatiently.

I sighed and spoke while getting my shoes,"Fine", I walked to her car with her and we got in, I got in the back so Jackson could sit in the front. Lydia started to drive with music playing on a low volume.

After some time, we got to Jackson's house and he got in trying to explain to Lydia why we should watch a different movie this time instead of The Notebook.

"Now, Hooisers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it is the best sports movie ever made," Jackson said.

"No," Lydia simply said as she parked in the parking lot.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper," Jackson said annoyed.

"No," Lydia said again.

"Lydia. I swear to God you're gonna like it. Karen will like it also," Jackson said.

"No," Lydia said again.

"I am not watching The Notebook again," Jackson yelled, but all Lydia did was smirk at him. He sighed and got out the car, I decided to go with him also so I don't have to sit in there watching Lydia take pictures of herself. It's depressing.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Jackson said as we heard the store phone ring.

"This place looks totally deserted," I crossed my arms as I started walking past Jackson, I heard him sigh.

"Hello?" Jackson said.

"Is anybody working here?" I said as I tired looking for The Notebook.

I heard Jackson mumble something but I couldn't hear it clearly since I was far away from him. As I was walking, I heard a light buzzing and I looked up to see a ladder and the light, it looked like someone was fixing it but abandoned it. I scoffed but something caught my eye making me shut up, shoes? I walked closer to it, but something was telling me that, that was a bad idea, that I should just go back home, but I kept on walking.

I turned the corner and saw a man, he was leaning the shelf with blood on his neck and body, he's dead. I gasped and stepped back a bit, I felt someone behind me and I heard the person's breath hitch up. I could feel Jackson walk backwards but then the lights went out, I looked around and saw Jackson. I walked toward to him and stood by his side and looked around the store.

That's when we heard it, low growling, I whimpered as we turned around in sync. I saw red eyes, red glowing eyes, huge body, fur. I thought I was going to puke, matter of fact, pass out but Jackson pushed me behind a shelf with him.