Wrong Place,Wrong time

Y/n POV

Its been a few days since I saw him and I really don't want to talk to him either. Not after what he did, even though its my fault I still think its best we don't speak at all. Hopefully things aren't awkward for Roscoe and him, I know Roscoe has tried to keep a distance from him.

Flashback......

What the hell did he just do?

That was my exact thought when I realized his cum shot up into me. I quickly jumped up off of him and stood on my feet." What the fuck did you just do? Why the hell would you cum in me?" I shouted irritatedly. He looked at me confused but his facial expression quickly changed upon his own realization of what he did himself. He eyes grew wide and quickly tried to think of what to say, the words seemed to not come out. "What the fuck did you do? Oh my god did you do that shit on purpose? I'm so fucking stupid!" I screamed out, my eyes we're quickly starting to weld up with tears." Listen to me I wasn't thinking, I didn't do that on purpose. Please calm down your not stupid we just got caught up in the moment I'm sorry."

He said as I put the T-shirt that was laying on the floor back on. "You what , fuck your 'sorry', that doesn't mean shit to me right now! What the fuck will you do if I get pregnant? You know what don't even answer that. Just get the fuck out!!" I said burying my face in my hands." (Y/n) come on just calm down, there's no telling if you'll actually get pregnant and if you did I'll be there." He said as the tears I was so desperately holding in starting to fall down my cheeks." What the fuck! Do you think I'm fucking stupid? You know what I am stupid for fucking somebody I don't even know and then I really fucked myself over not using a condom. Just get out there's nothing else to talk about." I said as he tried to walk closer to me."JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!!" I shouted out making him shocked as he started to take a few steps back.

I got up and walked to the door, opened it and signaled for him to walk out. He stood there speechless watching my actions and he sighed in defeat before taking his leave. There was nothing else I wanted to say I just wanted it to be over though there wasn't anything ever to begin with, I felt so dumb. I felt as if I was just an easy fuck, and felt like I downgraded myself only because of who he was. I was sitting there filled with so much anger towards myself I just locked the door I realized that I was still holding open and slowly crawled my way back up the steps.

I felt worse than the first time I had came threw my door to get in my bed. This time I didn't fall to the bed I just walked right past my bedroom door and went in the bathroom and ran water for a bath. For some reason I felt uneasy and frustrated about the things I chose to do, I admit it was my fault mostly because I allowed myself to sleep with a complete stranger and not only that it was because I could have just fucked my life up and there was no going back from what I did. I literally felt like crawling into a hole to hide from the scary thoughts shooting across my brain every five seconds. I sat in the tub until I realized the water was cold and I had been there for a long time suffocating in my deep thoughts.

I pushed my self out the tub and I didn't bother putting clothes on after thoroughly drying my skin, and laid into the bed once again until I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later hearing my phone ring, I automatically answered with half open eyes not reading the caller ID." (Y/n)! Are you okay? He told me what happened, please tell me that wasn't true." Roscoe said to me ,while I listened to the things he was saying I couldn't quite process it and I just stared blankly at the wall on the other side of the bed." Roscoe.......J- just leave me alone right now. I don't want to talk." I said and before he could respond I hung up. I turned my phone off and tried falling asleep again.

End of flashback....

I have to work early today and honestly working is the only thing I can do to eliminate the constant dreadful thoughts of being pregnant by someone I barely knew and of him possibly coming back. The thought of seeing him alone makes me aggravated easily." (Y/n)! Hey have you gotten any sleep you look exhausted?" My coworker asked taking me away from my thoughts." Yeah, sorry I just a bit distracted today but I'm fine." I lied giving her a smile trying to reassure her." Hey I'm going to take a break I'm gonna go grab something to eat for lunch, do you want something while I'm out?" I asked and she gave told me what she wanted.

I headed out to a nearby pizza store.I order for us both and waited for our food sitting near the window. As I waited my mind went blank as I stared through the glass , watching other people walk pass. I caught a familiar  figure out the side of my eye, I assumed I was imagining it seeing as though LIVE should have been long gone from my city by now and on his was on his way back to Korea if not already there.

That's when the person that I least wanted to see was actually in fact standing in front of me with an concerned expression and his eyes looked filled with sadness and started overflowing with tears that slowly started falling from his eyes. I couldn't even move fast enough, when I went to get up and walk away from him he instead embraced me in his arms and hurried his face into the crook my name. I still couldn't find any words to spill out and I had no energy to push him away. I hadn't even realized that I also had tears falling from my eyes.

Why am I so emotional about this man? Just why?