Chap.11: You Are Sold

Asalaam alikom all dosto

How are you all

I know this story had a bit slow pace and till now swasan not evwn adults... but i desided to put all past first and go normally with time line.. instead of flash backs... just a change of technique.. so hold up with me ok

Thanks for all of you.....

*/**/*/*/***/*/*/*/*/*//*/*/*/**/*/*

Pervious: sasnkar being puplicly sold in andra market.... swara aldo there with balraj

/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/**/*

Sanskar was on wooden stage in Andra market in most humiliated situation. He was forced to be completely bare of cloth in middle of all this crowed gazing him in inhuman way... He couldn’t help but covering his body to only feel a weep hit falling upon his back and the pulled rope around him preventing him from falling, making him standing straight, not an inch covered.

Both balraj and merchant exchanged smirks

Balraj: 10 gold coins…

Other said (20 slivers) (50 slivers) (30 gold) men were putting their prices till Sanskar was sold to an elf with 50 gold coins. No one cared the tears weld in poor boy eyes, nor his bleeding nick. Balraj throw piece of scarf to Sanskar cover his waist who was feeling shamed, then he felt a gaze on him, like someone calling him, he turn back to see, but he was blocked by the elf who bought him. The merchant hand the rope to the elf telling the three words that ended Sanskar life as prince (you are sold).

Elf and merchant choked hands and a seal glow for seconds on their hands. They call it the selling seal indicating that a deal is done and recorded in the blood, any try to breach the seal (deal) his heart will blow, that’s why everyone is very precise about the deal he makes, and that’s why elf was sure merchant wont fool him by not selling Sanskar to others.

Merchant took Sanskar and gave him piece of rag to cover himself and again Sanskar feel that gaze, that call, that ache in his heart… his eyes looked around and his instinct lead him to carriage full of kids in a cage... Behind one standing boy he barely notice an eye, a heterchromia eye.

He was stunned for a second, never saw an eye had two colors in same eye, a dangerous mix between blue and golden honey brown, but what stunned him the moist there, a moist that made him ache

He was stunned for a second, never saw an eye had two colors in same eye, a dangerous mix between blue and golden honey brown, but what stunned him the moist there, a moist that made him ache. A moist that he felt it cry out for him only.

His thoughts was interrupted by balarj

Balraj: selling u gave me 10 golden coins, great deal for me… i would like to have you in my collection but, my instinct tell me not to do, and a wolf always follow his instinct.

Balraj left and Sanskar wanted to see the face of that eye but he couldn’t and soon he was dragged again by neck with the elf.

Elf: what is your name?