I have to leave

Well I am glad maths is over the ware wolves weren't in there I am glad I can live for at least another hour. I really hope there not in any of my other lessons. the day has went by too quick. I was on my way home when I heard I was being followed by what smelled like the wolves. I looked back, but there was no one there, but just incase I started to run but not too fast or everyone will know.

After a few minutes I stopped and realised they have stopped following me, in shock, I turned around they were there again I ran as fast as I could, but still not as fast that everyone would know and in just two minutes I was home. I was so glad that was over but I can't go back to school I just can't I need to find somewhere safe.

Days went by and I still hadn't went back, I started to wonder what if there is no were I could go, but I have to go some where I thought to my self I went on the computer and searched for schools for vampires, there was only one, but it was half way a cross the world it would take me days to get there, I start by packing everything it to my suitcase, It took me about an hour to finish, bit at least it was done.

I need to get away without my mum seeing me so I climbed out the window, I started to run it to the Forrest where I could run as fast as I needed to because there was no one there to watch me. night soon came and I was still on the run, im getting hungry so I stop for food. not far ahead there is a dear, I go in for the kill, sa my energy replenishes I set off on my journey again.