My new school

im finally here, I've been on the run for at least three weeks, I need to change my cloths, I walked in and every one was staring at me, confused were to go I found a sign that said this way to the main desk, I followed the hall until I came to the front desk. I asked "how do I sign up for this school?" the woman behind the seat said "here I will give you a slip all you need to do is sign it and hand it back to me"

"Ok" I replied "here you go" I gave the signed slip to her and she gave me a key "what's this for?" I asked,

"Your room" she told me then she gave me a map sorta thing to help me find my room.

I am at my room now and I have unpacked and got dressed ready, but before I could do anything I had to convince the head teacher that I was a vampire, she told me to drink some blood to see my reaction and told me to run the track outside in less than twenty seconds I complete theses two tasks and she said welcome to the school.

I thanked her for giving me a place and then went of to my room, we didn't really have lessons we only had P.E to practice at our running and it turned out I was the fastest in the whole school I was so surprised to hear this, but nevertheless I won all of the running games. my first day was terrifying everywhere I went people were staring and murmuring, I could hear everything, who's she, ewwwwww, wow she's new, the list goes on, I want to go home, I write a letter to my parents explaining that I have moved and that I have a new school, I told them I would visit sometime and explain what's happened but I cant tell them what I have become if they knew, the possibility of me surviving is very small what do I tell them?