Chapter 7- band practices

We all know Alex is the vocalist in all time low. Luckily, he had band practice and he wanted me to come...with a little surprise...

It would be nice if SOMEONE told me that all time low and pierce the veil were working on songs together in Jacks basement. Jaime plays bass in PTV.

"Jack, Rian, Zach, vic, tony, and mike. This is Mackenzie, but we call her Mack and she's my girlfriend?" Alex looked at me when he said girlfriend.

Inside, I was freaking the fuck out! But...how was Jaime going to feel?

Ughhh! Why do I keep thinking about him!

Anywho, Alex wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pecked me on the cheek.

Jaime was madly playing bass when I walked in. I stood in the corner because I wasn't sure how to react to seeing him after the self harm mistakes. He spun around with his guitar and had a dead stop. Shit, he noticed me. I knew he was going to....but I wish it was a bit later. whatever. I felt bad, I mouthed I'm sorry" I made my way over to Jaime and gave him a hug. he didn't hug back. instead, he through his fists deep into my ribs. I tried to fight back. he then kicked me in my face. I blacked out. I remember nothing from that moment. the last thing I saw? blood dripping from my face onto the floor.