Chapter 14- Disappointment

"Mack, are you okay?" Alex came running into the elevator after Jaime told me that I was the reason he tried to kill himself. You had no words; you were heartbroken words so hurtful could come out of his mouth. You ran to the car with Alex following you slowly.

Vic was your ride so you had to wait for him. He came running just besides Alex.

"He didn't mean what he said, he's just upset." Vic stated " just give him a few days."

"Vic, you don't understand, I'm now the cause of someone who tried to commit suicide. I can never look at myself in the mirror again without disappointment.

"Were still here for you, and we always will be, you'll get through this, no, well get through this." Vic agreed and Alex pulled you into his arms. You were letting out one too many tears.

You finally reached home. You jumped out of the car and ran to your bedroom. Not knowing how to react. Alex quickly followed thinking you were going to do something regretful.

You weren't planning on doing anything like suicide or self harm you were just disappointed. You looked in the mirror, disappoint in every side of the mirror when then you fell to the bathroom fall crying. Alex walked in holding you tightly in his arms.

"We're going to get through this together, okay? I promise you, you're not alone. I love you."

You sniffled a bit and told him you loved him too while fitting your head into the crook of his neck. At least you knew you didn't have to go through this alone.