Ambiguous Love: (3)

Walking through the doors at the school, I was mind blown. This is not what I was expecting. I thought I was going to see riots and weapons. The students surprisingly looked nice.

Damn, this must be a great school. 

"New students, head down to the auditorium," said a school safety guard. 

I chuckled, staring at the various safety guards and metal detectors.

What was I thinking? Great school. Ha!

I decided I wanted to test these safety guards. I took another of my cigarrettes and lit it. I took a few puffs and walked to the metal detector. A girl smirked at me.

"Can I borrow your lighter?" she asked.

I took it out, "Sure."

She smiled. She was beautiful. She was a few inches shorter than me. Her hair was in a layered look. With light brown highlights. She had a small red bird on the upper left side of her shoulder. Her eyeliner seemed worned out as if she were crying but I'm guessing she did that to give out an illusion. It made her dark brown eyes pop. 

"Hi, I'm Pita," She introduced, handing me back the lighter. 

"Hey, I'm Rosalia," I greeted.

We went through the metal detector with ease. The guard just pursed her lips and stared at us. I tipped my head at her and smirked.

"So, Why are you here?" She asked.

"Was Tagging. Cops tried to detain me, I insulted then beat them up. How about you?" I said, smiling. She laughed.

"You're bad ass. Got into a fight with some girls and broke their noses you know. Fist fighting. Then stole a car. Pretty normal, right?"

I nodded. "Me. Bad ass. Sure. I think you are."

"I like you. I'm hosting a party. Wanna come?"

"Sure. When?"  I asked. 

"It's on Saturday. There'll be weed and all that shit. You look like you need some. It'll be free, if you're with me."

I bit my lip. I have to go to Angela's birthday party. It's true I haven't had none of that. 

"I-I-I can't. Not that day."

She frowned. "Aw. It's not like a huge party. It'll only be my friend Ryder and I. But once you get the weed, there'll be a huge party."

I laughed. "I have to go somewhere."

A guy walked over to us. He sported a few tattoos. On his back he had chinese symbol. On his right arm the name, "Pita" was tattoed. He had a star on his musculuar chest. He seemed to have the ying and yang symbol on his left arm, on the outer circle there was fire and an eye poking out of it. I tried to analyze what that might mean until he turned. He had brown hair and wore a black beanie. His hair fell to his face and his green eyes popped out. He had full lips, a bright pink, with a smirk on. He probably thought I was fantasizing over him. He is attractive though.

"Hey Babe. Sorry I left you waiting." 

He grabbed Pita's waist, slightly carrying her and giving her an open mouth kiss. I turned and I could hear her laugh.

"Ryder. Stop man. Not in front of my friend Rosalia."

I thought they were friends..

He turned, put her down, and waved. 

"Sorry. Didn't see you there. Hello," greeted Ryder.

She rolled her eyes. I waved at him. "She's cute," said Ryder.